2021 Tremor ordering

ThunderTruck

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Ive seen a few mentions here that people have been able to submit an order for the 2021 model already.

Is this actually the case? Does anyone have the inside scoop on what changes to payload/towing might be coming for the 2021 model?

I’m placing an order this week so any insight is appreciated!

Ive seen a few mentions here that people have been able to submit an order for the 2021 model already.

Is this actually the case? Does anyone have the inside scoop on what changes to payload/towing might be coming for the 2021 model?

I’m placing an order this week so any insight is appreciated!
Id be shocked if there was any changes to payload.

Id be shocked if there was any changes to payload.

Agreed. With the factories closing for so long I don't think we will see many model year changes coming up.

As Bull stated, I dont think 2021's can be officially ordered with Ford at this time - I too was told August for ordering (maybe even later). Still waiting for my 2/5 order to be built! Might be better to wait for the 2021 model now.

I've been searching daily for 2021 Super Duty information and haven't been able to find anything. I agree with the others as I don't think we'll see any significant features over the 2020s.

Go look on Donlen, 8-17-20 is 21 order acceptance, 9-17-20 is scheduling, Production begins 11-02-20 in KTP, 11-09-20 OHAP.
I would say mid December to get a 21

Dont even get a whole year to be the newest bestest truck on the road, smh.

F150 reveal is tonight. 8pm EDT. Will give us a good indication of cab and interior changes to come for the super duty in a couple years

According to the Ford Job 1 calendar, order banks for 2021 open 8/17/2020.
Screenshot_20200625-103758_Drive.jpg

F150 reveal is tonight. 8pm EDT. Will give us a good indication of cab and interior changes to come for the super duty in a couple years

I can't wait. I sure hope Ford has some ground breaking tech in the next gen. Also, we'll find out if Ford extends the "Tremor" line to the F150.

2021 Order Guides aren't out yet. I'm thinking it will be a minimal change if any at all. 2022 or '23 would be a good guess as to when the SD line gets an interior/exterior refresh.

Back