2021 Tremor is here

inthegap18

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Carbon Gray
Got a call from my salesman yesterday and said my truck had arrived.
It wasnt suppose to be here until the 26th of December.
Went down today to take it for a ride and look things over.
I couldnt be more happier, just as everyone has experienced.
Carbonized gray is the shit! I wasnt sure when I ordered cause I wanted magnetic but it looks so good with the black out stuff.
I pick it up on Friday and will post up some photos as soon as I can.
Thanks to all the guys for letting me pick your brain. My first Ford and im soo pleased.
For all the guys waiting patiently, hang tough! the wait is def worth it.(y)(y)

Carbonized gray is the shit! I wasnt sure when I ordered cause I wanted magnetic but it looks so good with the black out stuff.
Thanks to all the guys for letting me pick your brain. My first Ford and im soo pleased.
Awesome!!!! When did you order it?

Congrats Brother! An early Christmas gift! Post up pics when you bring her home! ??????

Congrats Bro!...........I spent 5 years of my life in the UP....and I am a big fan....can't wait to see your truck!

Congrats! If mine or @Iron Man's shows up 10 days early it will restore my faith in Santa Clause as we both have a 1/4 estimated delivery date. Would be one sweet xmas present!
Stubby I pray yours get there before mine. I’m feeling much better but still hoping for yours to be delivered quickly and built right my man. You’re a good dude. ??????

Dude I’m so stoked for you. Fuck Yeah My Man.
You must show pics. Can’t wait to see them. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Congrats Bro!...........I spent 5 years of my life in the UP....and I am a big fan....can't wait to see your truck!
Upper peninsula is like a total different state.
they call us trolls down here cause we’re below the bridge. Thanks for the congrats!!

Stubby I pray yours get there before mine. I’m feeling much better but still hoping for yours to be delivered quickly and built right my man. You’re a good dude. ??????
No after all you've been through you deserve to see your truck before anyone else gets one. Besides just being able to see, sit in (possibly make vroom, vroom sounds), and drive your new truck it would lift your spirits and help you kick ass over that virus.

Congratulations brother man!

Congrats! Bet you can't wait until tomorrow! Make sure to post some pics! ?

Go Blue! Welcome to the club brother. Where in Michigan are you? I'm in burbs North of Detroit.

Go Blue! Welcome to the club brother. Where in Michigan are you? I'm in burbs North of Detroit.
Thanks bud. Im on the southwest side...St joe-benton harbor
right on the big lake. Lots of michigan guys on here

Got my 2021 carbonized Gray couple days ago. Your going to love it. Line-X, tint, and magnaflow muffler so far... I absolutely love everything about this truck so far. ?? Minus the headlights , xlt halogen. Def eyeballing the Morimotos

Attachments

• 5724B6DA-35EE-4F48-AB86-401494C0FEB0.jpeg
    5724B6DA-35EE-4F48-AB86-401494C0FEB0.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 98F01ADB-DFDE-43C9-9B30-D27D538C8C92.jpeg
    98F01ADB-DFDE-43C9-9B30-D27D538C8C92.jpeg
    426.7 KB · Views: 58
  • A94FA6BD-4BF5-4251-892D-2A5997DD8800.jpeg
    A94FA6BD-4BF5-4251-892D-2A5997DD8800.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 58
yeah its a great color for sure
congrats on your new ride also and welcome to the forum?
morimotos are a great headlight

Back