Military
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
Come on Ford. You killing me with suspense. Release something about the 2021, and reaffirm that Monday I can place my order....LOL

I hear that. Ive opened my search up to Limited, platinum or Lariat Sport in tremor and non tremor. Prefer White but open to magnetic or now silver spruce after i saw one this weekend.

Ive been looking for 4 weeks + and nada.

Its unbelievable you cant go to a lot and but a white platinum or limited non tremor. I get that tremors are a narrower pool, but come on .

I need to trade my truck in so i can't fly and buy.

Hopefully 2021 changes that.

Last edited:
Is 21 build up on their website yet?
Nope, no mention under future vehicles.

Most dealers are hiding their super duty inventory on locator according to a local salesman.

What do you mean by dealers hiding inventory? What do they gain by doing that?

And it is also crazy that its not even under future vehicles. They have that stuff on lockdown. It better be a sweet surprise. LOL

I'm a 7/8 order, sitting in the USOB (with Unscheduled-Clean & no VIN, but an 01 priority). I'll be putting in a 2021 order as soon as the order banks open, unless I hear something concrete prior to that supposed 8/17 date.

I just hope I can order an exact spec'd vehicle (other than 21MY) If that comes to pass.

What do you mean by dealers hiding inventory? What do they gain by doing that?

And it is also crazy that its not even under future vehicles. They have that stuff on lockdown. It better be a sweet surprise. LOL

I asked him if he could try to locate a white or gray tremor, or plain platinum/ limited.

Im not really sure how dealers work together, he totally could have been blowing smoke... not sure why he would do that though.

From what my dealership said there is going to be no major changes if any to the 2021 F250, that will be saved for the complete re-design in the future.

Ya im tracking that to. But why nothing about it yet.

One can have hopes and dreams..LOL

I asked him if he could try to locate a white or gray tremor, or plain platinum/ limited.

Im not really sure how dealers work together, he totally could have been blowing smoke... not sure why he would do that though.

He was def blowing smoke.

I sold for Ford for years. They have a tool called "Vehicle Locator" that shows Ford's inventory country wide. There is truth to the fact that Super Duties typically are hard to find as the year goes along, but he can see every one in the COUNTRY by distance from his dealership. That being said dealers CAN flag their inventory on the Locator as "Not Available For Dealer Trade.

The main reason he doesnt want to locate you one is because the dealer has a larger margin of profit in the vehicle if it was ordered by their store. He would lose approx 2% (HoldBack) on selling you a vehicle not initially ordered by their dealership.

Nope, no mention under future vehicles.

Most dealers are hiding their super duty inventory on locator according to a local salesman.
It’s not a future vehicle. They just swap 20 to 21 build. Some manufacturers are fast some drag their heels.

He was def blowing smoke.

I sold for Ford for years. They have a tool called "Vehicle Locator" that shows Ford's inventory country wide. There is truth to the fact that Super Duties typically are hard to find as the year goes along, but he can see every one in the COUNTRY by distance from his dealership. That being said dealers CAN flag their inventory on the Locator as "Not Available For Dealer Trade.

The main reason he doesnt want to locate you one is because the dealer has a larger margin of profit in the vehicle if it was ordered by their store. He would lose approx 2% (HoldBack) on selling you a vehicle not initially ordered by their dealership.

Thanks for the info... crazy! -he knew I've been traveling and looking at other dealers... seems like less profitable sale is better than no sale.

I just drove 3500 miles round trip out to glacier and back to Indiana. And not a single white tremor or white platinum/ limited anywhere along our routes according to the ford locator or the dealers i checked out. There are tremors all over the roads in Western Montana. I bet i saw 10 of them.

I had a salesman claim they couldnt find a tremor at another dealership near me after I gave them the VIN. They said it was being "hidden" because it was a 7.3 Tremor and they were scarce, even though I had test driven it that day and it was still for sale. Sounded like BS but this is a dealership that a relative works at and he was letting me use his D Plan so seems odd they would tell me this if it wasnt true. I wound up just buying one at another place a few miles away that had the Tremor I wanted in stock and they actually came off the price beyond D plan with my $2k PCO.

......So if order banks are open....When will the site be updated so we can see any changes and prices?

I emailed my sales rep. And he got the following response:

At this time, Ford has not released any Super Duty 2021 F-Series specs, The day they release them to us we will let you know, everything else before that is speculation.

You can do one with a 2021 uplift or contact us for a price sheet with an uplift if the desired model is not set up.

Regards,

John Ippolito

Ford Product Manager

So IDK how true that website is........

Here you go. Nothing but color changes. Guess my magnetic tremor is a one year wonder lol.

Attachments

• 2021 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 625
Dang they got rid of this:

● Deleted — Windshield Wiper De-icer

Why you think they got rid of it? Did it not work well?

?New/Changed — Lariat Black Appearance Package (17L) ● Deleted — Lariat Sport Appearance Package

Yeah dunno about the de-icer, looks like they deleted the center armrest storage, assuming that is the jump seat armrest...

Latest Discussions

Back