Military
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
I found this article. It's about the dully. However, shows some updated interior. Whats your thoughts?

Thats the old interior and the old specs. I think this website is wanting some "clicks"

Funny how the exterior picture of the “2021 F350” sure looks like a 2019 F450.

Ah. stupid fake news. lol

I doubt there will be any "Major" change in the 2021, I think 2022 will be the Major Update similar to the F150. Why would Ford spend the resources to make any major changes for 1 year.

Agreed, and right now all eyes are on the Bronco release next week so I doubt we get any updates now until Late July -August?

I wonder if they'd consider releasing a bronco with the Godzilla engine.

I wonder if they'd consider releasing a bronco with the Godzilla engine.

The Super Bronco! I can't see it happening, but wow that would be awesome. I read an article today that showed a covered new Bronco apparently running 37s. It's going to take some power to spin those!

2021 Bronco method wheels tires.png

I want a 2dr bronco sooo bad. But, I'm going to wait to see how things shake out.

I thought it was the baby v6 twin turbo. So some decent power assuming the vehicle isn't too heavy.

Lol did you read the actual article? It’s one of those Indian clickbait things that’s just a hodge podge of superlatives assembled into something faintly resembling drunken English

Lol did you read the actual article? It’s one of those Indian clickbait things that’s just a hodge podge of superlatives assembled into something faintly resembling drunken English

Yeah but its how everyone gets marketing ideas for the next big thing the stupid Americans will buy. :D

Back