2021 orders. When?

There is a hidden layer or mask in the window sticker pdf. My dealer information is no longer displayed in the lower left corner, but when I put my cursor in that area and hold down the left mouse, I can drag it across the seemingly empty area and copy the text. When I paste it to Word, the text is visible again.
I notice now that the very lower has this information:
SHIP THROUGH
GROUND EFFECTS LTD
12201 WESTPORT RD
LOUISVILLE KY

I'm assuming they add the final parts - running boards, spray-on bed liner and maybe even the Tremor sticker.
My sticker still looks like that online, and the truck is sitting in my garage.

Ground Effects does the spray-in bed liner for sure. They have a facility across the street from the Ford plant. You could end up with a fine product, but I don't think their bar is very high for who they hire, how much training they get, and to what degree QC is embraced.

Dealer just put a Hot Tag on my shopping. Idk what that means but I like the sounds of it. Was supposed to be delivered this week. Now it’s showing the 7th.

You can see a queue of trucks outside Ground Effects:

1614031751414.png

...but what are those yellow ones?

Progress.
Does anyone know how to get Raiload car numbers? View attachment 17829Since I work for Union Pacific, I will be able to see exactly where my truck is located. Ha.
Look on the top left of your window sticker to find it:

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

rail info.jpg

Union Pacific

View attachment 17859
That’s not the rail car number. Your dealer has to get it from the vehicle visibility report. They can also tell you the carrier.

Progress.
Does anyone know how to get Raiload car numbers? View attachment 17829Since I work for Union Pacific, I will be able to see exactly where my truck is located. Ha.
Would your build date of 2/21/2021 happen to match the date on the very bottom of your window sticker? I’m curious because my tracker isn’t updating, but the bottom date changed a few times.

Union Pacific

View attachment 17859
Yeah definitely not the RR car number. Should start with a TTGX.
0BB21E12-87D7-4BB4-9147-B21C27663D69.jpeg

Yeah definitely not the RR car number. Should start with a TTGX.
View attachment 17890
Called my dealer again today. I was and told that they do not have access to the rail car number. “BS”?
They also said that the rail is moving slow because of the weather and Covid. “Again BS”?
I am going to chock it up to them just being lazy and not wanting to do a little research for a customer who is spending a shit ton of money!

Would your build date of 2/21/2021 happen to match the date on the very bottom of your window sticker? I’m curious because my tracker isn’t updating, but the bottom date changed a few times.
The sticker date on the very bottom changes with each transaction of your vehicle. The final date will match the date it arrives at your dealer.

That’s not the rail car number. Your dealer has to get it from the vehicle visibility report. They can also tell you the carrier.
Then try TTGX with the 6 digit number, I've only posted info from a past quote from a different Ford model forum ... not responsible for the accuracy. Here in the East with CSX being the rail transport, the autoreply info seemed to be happy with the information I replied with, but NO, they always told me they had no status update... so the "NB" part could very well be wrong.... or you can just be patient and wait for it to show up. I gave up and did that... and it did show up.

Last edited:
Then try TTGX with the 6 digit number, I've only posted info from a past quote from a differnt brand forum ... not responsible for the accuracy. Here in the East with CSX being the rail transport, the autoreply info seemed to be happy with the information I replied with, but NO, they always told me they had no status update... so the "BN" part could very well be wrong.... or you can just be patient and wait for it to show up. I gave up and did that... and it did show up.
That’s not correct either. I have my rail car number and it is not on the window sticker. Those numbers don’t and haven’t changed since the sticker was first generated. Again, the only way is to get it is from the vehicle visibility report. The mixing center in Shelbyville, TN is run by Norfolk Southern and that is where most of them are shipped through. They have an automated system you can call and enter the rail car number to get updates, but entering random numbers in off of your window sticker won’t do it.

That’s not correct either. I have my rail car number and it is not on the window sticker. Those numbers don’t and haven’t changed since the sticker was first generated. Again, the only way is to get it is from the vehicle visibility report. The mixing center in Shelbyville, TN is run by Norfolk Southern and that is where most of them are shipped through. They have an automated system you can call and enter the rail car number to get updates, but entering random numbers in off of your window sticker won’t do it.
Please provide your info, since you are "in the know". You could help many people out that are searching for their trucks. Where did you get your number (who do you sleep with to get a 'visibility report'?), where did you call to track it, etc... I just gave up and waited... in the end it really doesn't matter where it's at... Ford is not getting paid until it's at the Dealer.

Please provide your info, since you are "in the know". You could help many people out that are searching for their trucks. Where did you get your number (who do you sleep with to get a 'visibility report'?), where did you call to track it, etc... I just gave up and waited... in the end it really doesn't matter where it's at... Ford is not getting paid until it's at the Dealer.
All of the info needed is on this very forum in the how to track your order thread:
Like I said call your dealer or have someone that has access to Ford’s system get the rail car number for you. There are other forums where members will provide tracking info like Blue Oval Forum and F150forum.

Back