2021 orders. When?

Everything in Kentucky and Tennessee was closed down this week. A couple of my steel shipments from insteel in Kentucky were supposed to ship Monday but they didn’t get out till today. weather could be the reason.
Mine was off the train on the 7th and it's been sitting waiting for truck transport since.

I've noticed that I get more info on the chrome browser on my computer than I do when checking the site on my iphone.

For example: Chrome shows a delivery date, my iphone doesn't
I showed the same thing on my phone. Until I rotated my phone horizontally. Then I could see more

2021 black on black F350 Lariat 4x4 crew cab short box
6.7L Tremor, Lariat black appearance, Lariat ultimate, UTT camera, 5th wheel prep, Power running boards, Up fitter switches, Universal garage opener, Vehicle safe, Heated rear seats, and a Retractable Tonneau cover

Ordered: 11/16
Add X-plan: 11/30
Advised of VIN: 12/8
Scheduled for Production: 1/12/21
Window sticker: 1/13/21
In Production: 1/21/21
Built: 2/10/2021 (this was a spray in bed liner and the tonneau cover delay, I think)

Shipped: 2/10/2021 (
Delivery: 3/10/2021

Now I just check my window sticker for date changes as the truck progresses through the transportation checkpoints to CA. Dealer said they don’t have access to rail car numbers.

Checked alumizilla this morning and my window sticker date on the bottom has today's date and also the Ford dealer's name & address in the lower left corner which it did not have before. I think my truck is finally on it's last leg to the dealer or there already. Fingers crossed. Today is supposedly my delivery date.

Checked alumizilla this morning and my window sticker date on the bottom has today's date and also the Ford dealer's name & address in the lower left corner which it did not have before. I think my truck is finally on it's last leg to the dealer or there already. Fingers crossed. Today is supposedly my delivery date.
I got a new date Saturday and then another today too. Should hit my dealer anytime. I don’t see my dealers name and address on it though.

Does anyone have a sense of how reliable the estimated delivery dates on Ford.com are? My Ford.com tracking info is below. I don't see how the truck can be here in 8 days if the estimated transit time is 10 days and the truck does not show as being shipped yet...

Capture.JPG

Does anyone have a sense of how reliable the estimated delivery dates on Ford.com are? My Ford.com tracking info is below. I don't see how the truck can be here in 8 days if the estimated transit time is 10 days and the truck does not show as being shipped yet...

View attachment 17828
No, and from what I’ve seen they usually show early

No, and from what I’ve seen they usually show early
Agree. The other truck we ordered was shipped on the 1-25 and delivered on 1-25, but showed and estimated 5 days of transit time. It really isn't a long drive from KTP to south east MI, so 5 days is sort of a very conservative estimate.

Agree. The other truck we ordered was shipped on the 1-25 and delivered on 1-25, but showed and estimated 5 days of transit time. It really isn't a long drive from KTP to south east MI, so 5 days is sort of a very conservative estimate.
Thanks. I really hope you and Apparition are right. I would love to get the truck in 8 days or earlier. Its been a long time since I placed my order 11/18/2020. KTP to Philadelphia is relatively close. Its not even enough miles to break in the engine. I wish they'd just let me pick it up at the plant.

I'm not sure how this Ford site works, but today it went from "order processing" to "scheduled for production" and back to "order processing". I did see that they were able to add the carpet delete and up fitter switches to the order, so that's a plus.

Progress.
Does anyone know how to get Raiload car numbers?
0C726C33-FD79-4F8C-B090-DC0AEE814290.png
Since I work for Union Pacific, I will be able to see exactly where my truck is located. Ha.

For those that are in shipping status all I can tell you is Union Pacific is slow this month. Very normal for this time of year so maybe our trucks will arrive a little sooner. ?

View attachment 17828
Mine was very close to the "transit days" (it was one day sooner), and much earlier than the estimated delivery. It shipped 02/02, came in last Monday 02/15, picked it up Saturday 02/20, but estimated delivery is/was this Thursday 02/25.

There is a hidden layer or mask in the window sticker pdf. My dealer information is no longer displayed in the lower left corner, but when I put my cursor in that area and hold down the left mouse, I can drag it across the seemingly empty area and copy the text. When I paste it to Word, the text is visible again.
I notice now that the very lower has this information:
SHIP THROUGH
GROUND EFFECTS LTD
12201 WESTPORT RD
LOUISVILLE KY

I'm assuming they add the final parts - running boards, spray-on bed liner and maybe even the Tremor sticker.

There is a hidden layer or mask in the window sticker pdf. My dealer information is no longer displayed in the lower left corner, but when I put my cursor in that area and hold down the left mouse, I can drag it across the seemingly empty area and copy the text. When I paste it to Word, the text is visible again.
I notice now that the very lower has this information:
SHIP THROUGH
GROUND EFFECTS LTD
12201 WESTPORT RD
LOUISVILLE KY

I'm assuming they add the final parts - running boards, spray-on bed liner and maybe even the Tremor sticker.

Nice find!

That company does the bed liner.

Finally got an update on mine. My dealer called and gave me my build date of 3/2. My build week was 3/1 so I'm happy it wasn't delayed. Nothing has updated on any of the trackers and no window sticker yet. I'm grateful to have a dealer that has stayed on top of things and given consistent updates. Fingers crossed for no delays.

Back