2021 orders. When?

They updated my estimated delivery to 02/13 (6 days earlier than my expectation), it's pending shipping right now (Rail).

Nice man looks like your gonna get it earlier then expected..mine still says in production I think going on 2 1/2 weeks I don’t even have an estimated delivery or anything those tremors on the lot are looking more Tempting everyday

You seem updates on both sites? My Ford tracker one has said scheduled for production this whole time and never changed

Anyone see any movement on their order today?
Mines actually showing, "In Transit" now, but I haven't searched back through the older threads to find how to track transports by rail yet.

You seem updates on both sites? My Ford tracker one has said scheduled for production this whole time and never changed
My Ford tracker just checked the "built" circle and said in transit today basically catching up to Alumizilla. The estimated delivery is at 2/13, currently, I believe. The original delivery date that dealer showed me when he gave me my VIN was 2/8 which night actually be spot on.

My Ford tracker just checked the "built" circle and said in transit today basically catching up to Alumizilla. The estimated delivery is at 2/13, currently, I believe. The original delivery date that dealer showed me when he gave me my VIN was 2/8 which night actually be spot on.

Nice man! Only thing that updates on mine is the window sticker lol dealer was supposed to call me today with info and never did so my patience is just about gone lol

Nice man! Only thing that updates on mine is the window sticker lol dealer was supposed to call me today with info and never did so my patience is just about gone lol
The trackers are likely just lagging on yours. You might be one of the guys that has his Tremor show up unexpected long before the tracker sites update. Albeit California is farther away from Kentucky than Georgia, yours is a well shipped/traveled route so it might not matter.

Nothing worth having comes easy ??

I just checked alumzilla again (2nd time today) and my estimated delivery date is now 02/08, moved up again! The other guy that bought his Tremor at the same dealer later in the day, his status says shipped with a 02/09 estiimated delivery date, now a day later than mine? He was 10 days earlier In Production than my truck... I'm thinking they held his back to deliver both on the same day. By the way .... how many of you have your VIN memorized? LOL! I don't know what I ate for lunch today, but my VIN is locked in my head.

I just checked alumzilla again (2nd time today) and my estimated delivery date is now 02/08, moved up again! The other guy that bought his Tremor at the same dealer later in the day, his status says shipped with a 02/09 estiimated delivery date, now a day later than mine? He was 10 days earlier In Production than my truck... I'm thinking they held his back to deliver both on the same day. By the way .... how many of you have your VIN memorized? LOL! I don't know what I ate for lunch today, but my VIN is locked in my head.
Why only the 2nd time today? Slacker. Lol

I check every 3 minutes or so.

Model: F250
Trim: Lariat w/ 7.3L (Star White w/ Tremor, Ultimate and Black Appearance Packages)
VIN: 1FT7W2BN5MEC999__
Dealer: Bill Fick Ford (Huntsville, TX)
Order Date: 12/17/20
Dealer ETA: 02/22/21
Actual Delivery: 03/21/21

Last edited:
Model: F250
Trim: Lariat w/ 7.3L (Star White w/ Tremor, Ultimate and Black Appearance Packages)
Dealer: Bill Fick Ford (Huntsville, TX)
Order Date: 12/17/20
Dealer ETA: 02/22/21
You are one vowel away from having a very controversial Dealer! Bill Fick Ford

Tried placing and order today at 2 different dealers. I have 6 in the area so not done yet but just been not productive.

1st dealer said they can order my truck but couldn’t guarantee x plan pricing I’d have to wait till Monday to find out because the general manager only works Monday-Friday. I said if they won’t accept x plan then I’m walking And it’s weird you can’t confirm with a GM in a weekend when you make most sales.

2nd dealer said no problem on x plan but Ford isn’t accepting any more 2021 orders and I’d have to wait till 2022 models in august For delivery at the earliest. (This dealer also uses a 6k markup on all trucks which they pull off for x plan) they have 2 trucks on the lot I like except they are a 6.7 instead of 7.3. They said they could try to pull off a 21 order but can’t tell me until Monday.

Both of these dealers knew I had x plan prior to arrival. Just frustrated. Has anyone else been told they can’t place an order?

Tried placing and order today at 2 different dealers. I have 6 in the area so not done yet but just been not productive.

1st dealer said they can order my truck but couldn’t guarantee x plan pricing I’d have to wait till Monday to find out because the general manager only works Monday-Friday. I said if they won’t accept x plan then I’m walking And it’s weird you can’t confirm with a GM in a weekend when you make most sales.

2nd dealer said no problem on x plan but Ford isn’t accepting any more 2021 orders and I’d have to wait till 2022 models in august For delivery at the earliest. (This dealer also uses a 6k markup on all trucks which they pull off for x plan) they have 2 trucks on the lot I like except they are a 6.7 instead of 7.3. They said they could try to pull off a 21 order but can’t tell me until Monday.

Both of these dealers knew I had x plan prior to arrival. Just frustrated. Has anyone else been told they can’t place an order?
Well if that’s true that sucks. How do you stop orders for 2021‘s 3 weeks into the new year. I mean people were buying 2020 models in December a few weeks ago

Well if that’s true that sucks. How do you stop orders for 2021‘s 3 weeks into the new year. I mean people were buying 2020 models in December a few weeks ago
Yeah I’m not buying it. Sounds like laziness to me.

It seems the plan right now is Ford is going to start 22 MY production in June. If a dealer has already sold all of their 21MY allocations for the next two months, then yeah, Ford probably won't take any more 21MY orders from them.

I put in my order for a 21MY last Saturday. Haven't heard yet if Ford is going to pick it up or not. The dealer told me that they were instructed by Ford that their dealer orders were getting scheduled into August and later, but it sounded like explicit customer orders might get put to the front of the line and could still squeeze in.

Given people's reports here, I'm hoping I get my truck by April, but also wouldn't be surprised if I end up with one of the first 22's in June/July.

2020 orders stopped in August and they ended the production in October. I'm sure you will be able to purchase 2020s late into 2021 depending upon location, model, trim, options and extra markups.

Orders for MY22s start on 3/15/21 and the plant (Kentucky) starts production on 4/22/21

2020 orders stopped in August and they ended the production in October. I'm sure you will be able to purchase 2020s late into 2021 depending upon location, model, trim, options and extra markups.

Orders for MY22s start on 3/15/21 and the plant (Kentucky) starts production on 4/22/21
04/22 is start of scheduling. Production (Job 1) starts 06/01.

Sorry if a repost, but this is the current 21MY to 22MY conversion timing:

From Blue Oval:
01/22/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
03/11/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
03/25/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
05/30/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
06/24/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
TBD - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
06/01/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
07/12/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)

Sorry if a repost, but this is the current 21MY to 22MY conversion timing:

From Blue Oval:
01/22/2021 - 2021MY Final Fleet Order Date
03/11/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (KTP)
03/25/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change (OHAP)
05/30/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (KTP)
06/24/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date (OHAP)

03/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
04/22/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (KTP)
TBD - 2022MY Scheduling Begins (OHAP)
06/01/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (KTP)
07/12/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date (OHAP)
Well that would make sense of some of my experience. Well if that’s the case it’s sounding like either wait 6 months for a 22, buy off a lot, or start looking at another option. Well I’ll wait till Monday to hear what they have to say.

I placed my order on Wednesday 1/20/21 and received a copy of my priced DORA that evening from my salesman.
Not sure if I have a VIN, it looks like the form shows the first few numbers of a vin.
I was planning on checking back in with the salesman this Thursday

Back