2021 orders. When?

So dealer is saying delivery week of 1/25/21 now the tracker is showing 2 weeks later 2/10/21. Any body got any thought on this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-052032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-052032_Chrome.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 38
So dealer is saying delivery week of 1/25/21 now the tracker is showing 2 weeks later 2/10/21. Any body got any thought on this?
Since the car hauler can drive in a day to you from Louisville plant, I would think you'll get your Tremor inside the generally conservative delivery estimate. I hope so since I ordered same day and also live in Georgia ?. That said, let's just hope the shortage of computer chips doesn't affect Tremor production ??

I hope its encouraging for you because it worried me that nothing was showing up. Now here we are pretty much right on schedule. I just didn't know it because the trackers aren't reliable.
I was in the same boat, from the time I placed the order and put in a deposit until getting the vin, window sticker, and in production notice all this week, I had no other information to show what I put a deposit down for. The receipt I was given from the local dealer had nothing identifying what it was for. It was a stressful 4 months wondering if my order was legitimately placed.

I was in the same boat, from the time I placed the order and put in a deposit until getting the vin, window sticker, and in production notice all this week, I had no other information to show what I put a deposit down for. The receipt I was given from the local dealer had nothing identifying what it was for. It was a stressful 4 months wondering if my order was legitimately placed.
My dealer told me they don’t get a VIN until it’s built. I asked him to check on that. I’ve always gotten them early and it’s obvious that others are getting them prior too.

So does the date on the bottom of the window sticker mean the truck was built already? Or is that just the date they issued the window sticker?
I think that date changes as it goes through production is what I’ve read.

My dealer told me they don’t get a VIN until it’s built. I asked him to check on that. I’ve always gotten them early and it’s obvious that others are getting them prior too.

That was certainly not my experience. I ordered on Friday 12/04, had a VIN the next week, but have been stuck in "order processing" since then (not that I'm unrealistically expecting anything more as of now).

Dealer I ordered from is one of the largest volume Ford dealers in the country, so I don't know if that helps cut through any BS.

Sounds like your dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Go figure.
That was certainly not my experience. I ordered on Friday 12/04, had a VIN the next week, but have been stuck in "order processing" since then (not that I'm unrealistically expecting anything more as of now).

Dealer I ordered from is one of the largest volume Ford dealers in the country, so I don't know if that helps cut through any BS.
He emailed back and said I should have the VIN soon. I think it just took a little prodding.

I could be totally wrong but a lot of guys on here know there shit and have connections with dealerships and from what I’ve read it seems the tracking site may lag a little and the dealership has the more up to date info ??‍♂️ Hopefully you get it on 1/25 though ?

I think that date changes as it goes through production is what I’ve read.

Oh okay cool thanks..man this whole waiting thing has me acting like a kid before Christmas, probably doesn’t help I sold my 17 duramax already and now have no truck lol

So any thoughts on when my truck will arrive at my dealer?? From the truck plant to my dealer is 8 hour drive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-052032_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-052032_Chrome.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 33
Back