2021 orders. When?

Well gentlemen, we have movement. Vehicle tracking site has changed to "In Production" so maybe things are moving right on track after all! Just wanted to share and spread a little optimism.

Mine says "In production" as well. Ordered 10/26. Priority 19.
Some days I think there is zero rhyme or reason for going into production vs not and priorities. Two guys with a order of 11/28 (I ordered 11/20) went into production last week with a priority of 19 and you were almost a month before them in ordering and just went into production. I’m hoping mine does this week or next. My estimated production date from the dealer is 1/22

Some days I think there is zero rhyme or reason for going into production vs not and priorities. Two guys with a order of 11/28 (I ordered 11/20) went into production last week with a priority of 19 and you were almost a month before them in ordering and just went into production. I’m hoping mine does this week or next. My estimated production date from the dealer is 1/22
Dealer told me in Oct. to hope for 8-10 weeks delivery. He updated me in mid-Nov to expect first of Feb. So far seems that has been accurate. So 12-13 weeks will be the wait assuming no hold ups. I get a little jealous at the dates some have stated here but we can't control it. My advice is expect 12 weeks and anything less than that is a bonus. Unless you've got a higher priority. In that case, it may be a crap shoot.

When was your order date?
11/18/20 order date, priority 10. Original delivery estimate 2/8/21. I think the original forecasted build week was 1/18/21 so maybe the Kentucky plant is humming along ahead of schedule.

11/18/20 order date, priority 10. Original delivery estimate 2/8/21. I think the original forecasted build week was 1/18/21 so maybe the Kentucky plant is humming along ahead of schedule.
I ordered 11/23/20. I was given a build week of 1/18/21 as well. I have the VIN but no updates on the website. Fingers crossed!! It’s all I’m thinking about.

B3767716-A032-4540-99C6-09F3E87D5594.png
So was hoping mine would enter production this week. Ford site just went from processing like it has been since beginning of December to invalid VIN...hope this isn’t the start of something stupid

Last edited:
I ordered my CG Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black with Diesel on 11/05/20 with a priority code of 10 and my dealer had plenty of SD allocations. I received my VIN two weeks later and it went into production on 12/16/20. My dealer checked his internal system and said it was scheduled to be built the week of 01/04/21.

My truck was built on 01/04/21, as scheduled and it is waiting on shipment. The dealership delivery date was originally scheduled for the week of 02/08/21, but was moved up two weeks to 01/25/21. :cool:

I gave up on my dealer order after 30 days of no information from Ford/dealer. Did a national search and to my surprise one had just been delivered cleaned up and put on a lot 50 miles away. I had to give up on the King Ranch and my color preference but most of the important features of the King Ranch and all other extras that I had on order are in the truck I just purchased. Lariat ultimate with blackout option diesel TREMOR. Done!!! Will post when I pick up on Wednesday. Like Henry told my grandfather. You can get what ever color you want as long as it is black.

My 7.3 250 platinum just transitioned to "built" this morning. Eta is 28 days. (Feb 8) I ordered on Nov 25 and it went to "in productiog" last week. The dealer originally told me build week of 1/11 and that seems to have held.

I ordered my CG Lariat Ultimate, Lariat Black with Diesel on 11/05/20 with a priority code of 10 and my dealer had plenty of SD allocations. I received my VIN two weeks later and it went into production on 12/16/20. My dealer checked his internal system and said it was scheduled to be built the week of 01/04/21.

My truck was built on 01/04/21, as scheduled and it is waiting on shipment. The dealership delivery date was originally scheduled for the week of 02/08/21, but was moved up two weeks to 01/25/21. :cool:
Were like twins the whole way! My CG lariat black now shows shipped. Estimated 2/3 here in Nevada.

My first sign of hope after placing an order with my local dealer in late August 2020. In late November my dealer notified me that my build was scheduled the week of Jan 10th, and boom yesterday got the VIN and window sticker. I went 4 months without anything tangible to track or even a confirmation of build specs to reference.
Screenshot_20210111-200356_Chrome.jpg

Back