2021 orders. When?

Same, I went in production on December 21st. I have noticed though that dates and other changes have happened on my window sticker since then. So maybe that means something is happening...?
If I had to guess, I’d say the plant has only had five working days since 12/21.

Ordered on 11/27, priority code 19, received my VIN before Christmas (I called the dealer for it or I wouldn't have known, so not sure when the actual VIN was issued). He said 1/18 build date, delivery by 1/29. F250 XLT Rapid Red 7.3L. All I see on the Ford site is the order date, order number, VIN and the dealer information.
I ordered on 11/28 and have the same build date. I don't have a delivery date, so hopefully the same as yours or sooner.\

If I had to guess, I’d say the plant has only had five working days since 12/21.
Yea I was thinking even less I have read here and on other forums that the plant shuts down for two weeks around Christmas and New Years......

I did a bit of research today on Allocution and Priority And commodit. Unless I learn differently, I understand that the priority number means little to us when it comes to the various dates And truck delivery. It is a code system used by each specific dealer and numbers above 9 can mean something different per dealership. Not much to do with delivery date. However, the allocation of truck models and trim packages by Ford is all important. A dealer is only allocated a certain number of certain popular trucks and and trim levels based on the dealers past performance with sales of various classes of vehicals. If a dealership say in the city sells more small cars than Rapters or Tremors they may be hard pressed to get you a tremor. I have now pressed my dealer on the allocation issue. He says because they have multiple locations and they have a reputation for spellings rapters and supper duty trucks and that mine was the first request that they put in for a 2021 Tremor that allocation should not be an issue. However, if Ford is having an issue with a “commodity” like a color I choose or part of an equipment package on my truck I may fall behind on my dates next to a very similar truck of a different color or equipment package. My conclusion is that you need to choose the correct dealer for the type and model of vehical and then hope that all the parts are available. Hope this helps. I am still waiting for any dates. Ordered on December 14.

Ordered 11/18, learned of VIN on 12/18, priority code 10. All info depicted in following pics has remained unchanged since 12/18.
Screenshot_20210107-210601~2.png

Screenshot_20210107-211529.png

Screenshot_20210107-211739.png

Texted friend at dealership this afternoon to check my Tremor's status, but he was away from dealership in a meeting. He said he'd check first thing in the AM and let me know.
I did a bit of research today on Allocution and Priority And commodit. Unless I learn differently, I understand that the priority number means little to us when it comes to the various dates And truck delivery. It is a code system used by each specific dealer and numbers above 9 can mean something different per dealership. Not much to do with delivery date. However, the allocation of truck models and trim packages by Ford is all important. A dealer is only allocated a certain number of certain popular trucks and and trim levels based on the dealers past performance with sales of various classes of vehicals. If a dealership say in the city sells more small cars than Rapters or Tremors they may be hard pressed to get you a tremor. I have now pressed my dealer on the allocation issue. He says because they have multiple locations and they have a reputation for spellings rapters and supper duty trucks and that mine was the first request that they put in for a 2021 Tremor that allocation should not be an issue. However, if Ford is having an issue with a “commodity” like a color I choose or part of an equipment package on my truck I may fall behind on my dates next to a very similar truck of a different color or equipment package. My conclusion is that you need to choose the correct dealer for the type and model of vehical and then hope that all the parts are available. Hope this helps. I am still waiting for any dates. Ordered on December 14.
Thanks for doing said research. Your findings make sense.

My build week hasn’t changed, per my sales guy this morning. I ordered 12/4, got told a couple of days later of my VIN and build week of 1/25. No change as of today.

I would bet the guys seeing big build week bumps are almost entirely due to specific, isolated part inventory issues on their specs.

Reading your list of injuries made my body hurt. That must have been a heck of a fall. Glad you made
The Priority 10-19 dies matter a bit. 10 has to be delivered by a time frame was what someone on here had. May even be way back on this thread. What was said the dealer will get fined or punished by Ford if it isn’t delivered by a time frame. I’m going by what was said on here from someone that has something to do with Ford.
Now that being said I had a priority 19, but after complaining so much and saying I wanted my deposit back they got my order allocated and changed my priority to a 10.
BUT Today is day 158 since I placed my order and salesman now said that my new ETA is Jan 17-23. It’s been in Stuck in NJ for 2 weeks and I’m in Long Island NY and that’s less than 100 miles. So I hope they do get fined or punished by Ford for not getting my truck in a timely manner. My Tremor and another Tremor that’s going to my dealer are stuck there together.

The Priority 10-19 dies matter a bit. 10 has to be delivered by a time frame was what someone on here had. May even be way back on this thread. What was said the dealer will get fined or punished by Ford if it isn’t delivered by a time frame. I’m going by what was said on here from someone that has something to do with Ford.
Now that being said I had a priority 19, but after complaining so much and saying I wanted my deposit back they got my order allocated and changed my priority to a 10.
BUT Today is day 158 since I placed my order and salesman now said that my new ETA is Jan 17-23. It’s been in Stuck in NJ for 2 weeks and I’m in Long Island NY and that’s less than 100 miles. So I hope they do get fined or punished by Ford for not getting my truck in a timely manner. My Tremor and another Tremor that’s going to my dealer are stuck there together.
I was not clear as to wether or not 10 is a number that is set by Ford as are 1-9 or set by the dealer above 10. Wether set by dealer or Ford penalty or no there are so many issues that could effect a delivery date out of the control of Ford or Dealer. I still think hearing what your dealer says about their ability/allocation for getting a Tremor is key.

So the Ford tracker site for my truck updated this morning saying scheduled for production 1-7-21. may take a few days to be built...but then says 29 days to the dealer. Is this just a default time frame and then gets updated later? Just seems like a really long time to get to a metropolitan area like Los Angeles. Yes, I know, but I've been here my entire life and all the extended family is here.

So the Ford tracker site for my truck updated this morning saying scheduled for production 1-7-21. may take a few days to be built...but then says 29 days to the dealer. Is this just a default time frame and then gets updated later? Just seems like a really long time to get to a metropolitan area like Los Angeles. Yes, I know, but I've been here my entire life and all the extended family is here.
the 29 days is a rough estimation. It took 22-23 days for delivery and I'm closer to the factory than you. It all depends upon how quickly rail cars will be filled and then enough cars for the truck to transport to the dealership (your sticker should say if it is going by rail or convoy). You will see your status update with a build date, and then soon after that you will see a ship date. Just because you see a ship date doesn't mean it actually shipped on that date, but it will be in the rail yard waiting to ship. Waiting for the shipping phase I think is the worst, its like time will stand still. Wished I wouldn't have checked the online tracker to make life easier.

sounds like your dealer has no allocation.

I ordered on 12/12 and my dealer confirmed a bunch of times he has allocation but here we are on 1/7 with no vin. I am starting to think he lied.

Sent a fairly strong email this morning. Basically told him I'd prefer to keep my order as is, but if I don't get an update in the next few days I'll start calling other dealers.
Ford hasn’t scheduled any SD production for the last three weeks due to holidays and “clean up” scheduling. That’s probably why your order hasn’t been picked up yet.

Friend at dealership checked my status yesterday and said I was still on schedule for 2/8/21 delivery as far as the system is concerned. I remember reading other guys' posts about the tracking sites rarely keeping pace or being real time reporting. I'm just optimistically going to chalk it up to pandemic, working from home Ford employees, knocking the holiday rust off and simply look forward to a sweet Valentine from Ford.

Ordered mine 1/8. Black Lariat with the 6.7 Tremor/ultimate/black appearance package. I’ve seen everything on the 60W package which has the heated steering wheel. Apparently it’s only available on the king ranch and up trim levels. Lame!!

Ordered mine 1/8. Black Lariat with the 6.7 Tremor/ultimate/black appearance package. I’ve seen everything on the 60W package which has the heated steering wheel. Apparently it’s only available on the king ranch and up trim levels. Lame!!
It can be ordered on Lariat.

Yes, I have it on my order. Dealer had to add it. It’s not showing up in the builder.
It can be ordered on Lariat.

you often need to push on dealers. it's common for sales guys to not really know anything at all about the products they sell everyday, sadly.

My dealer told me I couldn't get power running boards on my platty tremor. Obviously not true. I had to push him like 3 times to fix the order.

I ordered my Tremor on Nov 23. Right away, the tracking site showed "order confirmed" But has not changed since. The dealer had my VIN in under two weeks, and entered my cash offer into the system to confirm it was legit, and it is.

I went back and asked them last week about the sight not updating and he said they are not predictable with that. On my previous visit, he had a build date of Jan 21, but the tracking site did not show it, only his in-house system. This last visit, the build date was shown as the week of Feb 8. So, it has been set back two weeks.

You guys that do not have VIN numbers yet, does that mean it is not on your tracking site, or the dealer does not have it?

If you get a cash offer in the mail, be sure to visit the dealer with it after they have the VIN and before the offer expires. Get them to enter it into the system.

Back