2021 orders. When?

My truck is still on its way from Las Vegas, the dealer told me they drop off in LV then head to my dealer, after seeing that @funnyman3000 received his I know mine is on its way down the 15 freeway. Not that I am waiting:) They have the winch so it will go on right away.

I placed my order yesterday, the 23rd of November,
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 9.20.33 PM.png
2021 Tremor Lariat Ultra, LED, winch, 7.3, in Rapid Red/Stone Gray. Estimated delivery, late Feb.

Nice! Did the dealer install your winch or is the factory doing it now?
Dealer is still installing them. I called the parts department a few days ago and verified with them the winch had arrived (I didn’t want to keep buggin my sales person). I would definitely send a link to that winch thread to your service manager. It will save dealers/Ford thousands.

I’m so happy for you. freak’n seven days to get to you! Dude! Mine is going for the full 21 days plus then some. ?
Maine of all places too, man. As long as she’s sound, I’ll be goddamn happy to call her mine. Good luck. I hope you get yours early. Despite you flipping me off ?

Mine is doing the same and now dealer is saying late next week or the week after.

Attachments

• 4344585A-20C0-431A-9F64-6159D28C2790.jpeg
    4344585A-20C0-431A-9F64-6159D28C2790.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 31
I've been hearing that the window sticker updates as the truck moves from "rail" to "yard" or "dealer lot." Does this have any truth to it?
1606322629005.png

I've been hearing that the window sticker updates as the truck moves from "rail" to "yard" or "dealer lot." Does this have any truth to it?
View attachment 9907
I don’t think so. Dealer told me this morning that mine is in the yard waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. Sticker still says “Rail”. I suspect that signifies whether it’s being shipped via truck or rail from the factory. If delivery is close enough to the plant, I think it gets put directly on a truck for shipping, rather than ever seeing a train.

I don’t think so. Dealer told me this morning that mine is in the yard waiting for a truck to bring it to the dealership. Sticker still says “Rail”. I suspect that signifies whether it’s being shipped via truck or rail from the factory. If delivery is close enough to the plant, I think it gets put directly on a truck for shipping, rather than ever seeing a train.
so yours should be to you any day now... I'm guessing that yard is near by?

I ordered mine on Oct 19. Priority code 19. I don't have VIN yet. I it the time of the year and or low priority?

Should I be concerned?

I ordered mine on Oct 19. Priority code 19. I don't have VIN yet. I it the time of the year and or low priority?

Should I be concerned?

You ordered 9 days after me, and mine went into production today. I'd check with your dealer, you should have a VIN within a couple weeks if they have the allocations. Also mine was a priority code 19 as well.

Should I be concerned?
You ordered 9 days after me, and mine went into production today. I'd check with your dealer, you should have a VIN within a couple weeks if they have the allocations. Also mine was a priority code 19 as well.

Yeah, I ordered 10/23 and got my VIN on 11/17 from the dealer. My status has been stuck at "Order Confirmed" since then though. My question is, "what's the timeframe to change from "order confirmed" to "scheduled for Production?"
Screenshot 2020-12-02 135250.png

Yeah, I ordered 10/23 and got my VIN on 11/17 from the dealer. My status has been stuck at "Order Confirmed" since then though. My question is, "what's the timeframe to change from "order confirmed" to "scheduled for Production?"
Mine went to Scheduled for Production when it went into production. Right now it looks like they are about 1 week ahead in production as my build week was 12/7 but today it shows my truck is in production.

Back