2021 orders. When?

Bmhtremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f150
I thought it might be interesting to see when you're placed your order, received confirmation of order, build week and when you receive your truck.

I ordered my '21 tremor king ranch antimatter/stone gray on oct 3rd. I had the order confirmed oct 7th. Priority 12. Build week November 23.
No delivery date yet but dealer is thinking just before Christmas. The attached picture is of the blue jeans/ stone gray 2020. I have no idea what to expect of the antimatter/ gray.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201019-194201.png
    Screenshot_20201019-194201.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 864
antimatter is very dark blue almost black, you should have a vin now and a build date will be within a week or so.

I thought it might be interesting to see when you're placed your order, received confirmation of order, build week and when you receive your truck.

I ordered my '21 tremor king ranch antimatter/stone gray on oct 3rd. I had the order confirmed oct 7th. Priority 12. Build week November 23.
No delivery date yet but dealer is thinking just before Christmas. The attached picture is of the blue jeans/ stone gray 2020. I have no idea what to expect of the antimatter/ gray.
I ordered last week of August. Dealer says build date is first week of November and should be built by the third week. Hoping to have the tremor befor Christmas

Keep in mind you’re not getting windshield wiper defrosters if you order a 2021.

;)
Pat, I feel you buddy....and if I were you, I (too) would be justifying my decision to get a 2020 every chance I got! ;) ???
I'm sincerely happy for you!! I hope your day is GREAT, tomorrow, when you pick 'er up!

antimatter is very dark blue almost black, you should have a vin now and a build date will be within a week or so.

I second this notion. It is dark (a beautiful-type dark)
While I was at my dealer's office, she showed me sheets /pages of actual colors. I took the page of 'Antimatter Blue' (AB) outside and into the sunshine and laid the page on top of a 'Blue Jeans' Super Duty. AB is considerably darker than Blue Jeans. I believe my dealer said that AB has a base-coat of black, then a top-coat of dark blue (or maybe the reverse of that)--either way & in any case, it's a dark, beautiful blue that can often pass as black, especially while it's in the shade

I ordered my antimatter blue 6.7 f350 lariat ultimate on 9/15. Got a vin a week later. Build week of 10/26. Anticipated delivery of the week of 11/16. Alumizilla changed from in order processing to in production this weekend. No window sticker yet.
Thats Crazy Cool. It still irks my chain when i think i ordered a 93,800$ MSRP Platinum Tremor 8/24 and supposedly 11/30 build date. Although i havent seen any info other then order has been processed. I got SHAFTED. Although I'm getting it. I have a hard time thinking about it.

I ordered my antimatter blue 6.7 f350 lariat ultimate on 9/15. Got a vin a week later. Build week of 10/26. Anticipated delivery of the week of 11/16. Alumizilla changed from in order processing to in production this weekend. No window sticker yet.
Dude so they started your truck yesterday. I cant wait to see pics of the 2021 and that new color. I didn't want to sound upset for you with me getting shafted. That is so f@#!ing SICK MY MAN. May GOD bring you your BEAST PERFECTLY MADE.

I ordered an Antimatter Blue F-250 Tremor XLT on August 24. Dealership said I have a build day of November 2nd and should be delivered on the week of November 9th.
Fords tracking and Alumizilla still show that it is in order processing. Hoping that it will change soon and I will have a window sticker.

Ordered 10/12 build week 11/9. Priority code 10, Star white F350 ultimate, blackout, 6.7.

You and I will be twins ?
Same color paint & black appearance pkg, same size (one-ton), same Power Stroke engine, same Ultimate trim
......and even the same build date of 11/9 o_O
what are the odds?? :p

Ordered a star white 6.7 F350 with lariat ultimate, black trim. Only options left out was the moon roof, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise and carpet on the floor.
Priority Code: 19
Ordered: 10/10
From Dealer information:
Order Pulled: 10/22​
VIN: 10/22​
Build Week: 12/7​
From Ford tracking site:
Order Confirmed: 10/20​
In Production: 12/2​
Production Date: 12/8​
Estimated Delivery: 1/4/2021​
Built: 12/12​