2021 orders. When?

LOVE YHAY SHES HOME!

IMG_5597.jpg
IMG_6189.jpg

THATS ***** can't spell...too excited lol
HUGE congrats! Also FYI you can edit your posts. Just hit the "..." in the bottom left of the post and select "Edit". :)

Edit: if you're on mobile. If your on a larger screen, the edit button will be directly visible in the bottom left.

@Sccritterkiller, make sure you watch them install your winch. I met with the guys before hand and talked about the updated instructions with bolts and everything, they still screwed it up and wired it wrong. They had the positive wire going to the battery and the negative wire going to the driver side.

@Sccritterkiller, make sure you watch them install your winch. I met with the guys before hand and talked about the updated instructions with bolts and everything, they still screwed it up and wired it wrong. They had the positive wire going to the battery and the negative wire going to the driver side.
I talked to the tech..he has installed a few already...kicker is he is on vacation next week. I asked to wait for them to install until he gets back. I pick up tomorrow at noon.

I talked to the tech..he has installed a few already...kicker is he is on vacation next week. I asked to wait for them to install until he gets back. I pick up tomorrow at noon.
Mine had supposedly done a bunch as well. I’m pretty sure they have all been done wrong. They still had the original long bolts that hit the rope and they ran the line out before I could check their work. I think the only way to get it done right is to print out the new instructions and read it to them as they work.

Last edited:
Mine had supposedly done a bunch as well. I’m pretty sure they have all been done wrong. They still had the original long bolts that hit the rope and they ran the line out before I could check their work. I think the only way to get it done right is to print out the new instructions and read it to them as they work.
I will be there the entire time...

Last edited:
Thumbs up their asses, thumbs up their asses. Was supposed to be at the dealership between 8-6 to 8-12 and still shows "in production" this morning. As of this morning, the Mach E website has updated the delivery date to 9-2-2021. The fact that so many are getting 22's at this point really pisses me off, I may go buy a Government Motors truck to just be done with this bullshit.

Thanks FMC, for royally screwing me; it just feels sooooo good.

Back