2021 orders. When?

It’s included in my build. I’m not worried about not getting it, just weird that it’s no longer on the Ford website
I've noticed over the months that the Ford sites are somewhat glitchy from day to day.

My tracker page finally updated today as well and now shows built. The estimated deliver went out to 4/21 yesterday and now it is back to 4/16. Sweaty palms all over again. Got a quote yesterday from my local A.R.E. cap dealer for a Z model fiberglass cap.
So I got another update on the Mach-E tracking page. This evening it is now showing a transit day scheduled for 4/06. This field has been blank until this evening. This matches the message I got from the dealership the other day that it should ship between the 1st and the 10th. I'm only about 170 miles north of the plant.

So I got another update on the Mach-E tracking page. This evening it is now showing a transit day scheduled for 4/06. This field has been blank until this evening. This matches the message I got from the dealership the other day that it should ship between the 1st and the 10th. I'm only about 170 miles north of the plant.
That's awsome! I'm hoping for a quick shipment on mine as well....I think our trucks were clapping hands coming off the line.

Well got to the dealer sometime in the last 24 hours. Waiting for the call to come in an finalize paperwork.
F250 Tremor 7.3 Lariat Ultimate/Black Carbonized Grey
Ordered 1/26/21
Built 3/7/21
Shipped 3/8/21
Arrived to Railyard on 3/27/21, Unloaded and Dispatched to Convoy 3/28/21
Delivered 4/2/21
Driveway: Pending

Mine is finally in. Picking up Saturday. Just waiting for them to tint the windows and install the front wheel well liner.
Ordered 2/2
Shipped 3/15

Ford site still shows in transit with est. delivery 4/13.
Well got to the dealer sometime in the last 24 hours. Waiting for the call to come in an finalize paperwork.
F250 Tremor 7.3 Lariat Ultimate/Black Carbonized Grey
Ordered 1/26/21
Built 3/7/21
Shipped 3/8/21
Arrived to Railyard on 3/27/21, Unloaded and Dispatched to Convoy 3/28/21
Delivered 4/2/21
Driveway: Pending
Did either of you have the spray in bed liner option?

This is for anyone that has trucks ordered around mid January. I ordered a 350 KR loaded including sprayed in bed liner, mud flaps, wheel well liners all around, and winch. My order didn't show built until 3 days ago on the tracking systems. Yesterday it showed delivery scheduled and today it has arrived early this morning at the dealership. I called my salesman at home and surprised him with the news! He said that's the first time in years that his customer had called him instead of the other way around. Probably because he was off today and I just happened to check so often. Regardless, the actual timeline seems to have followed almost exactly what the original estimates were that the dealership gave me when I got my VIN notification about 4 weeks in. I hope this is encouraging for those still waiting. ??

PS - The winch came in a couple days ago and will be installed Monday after the vehicle is detailed and checked over for issues.
1617383956294.png

This is for anyone that has trucks ordered around mid January. I ordered a 350 KR loaded including sprayed in bed liner, mud flaps, wheel well liners all around, and winch. My order didn't show built until 3 days ago on the tracking systems. Yesterday it showed delivery scheduled and today it has arrived early this morning at the dealership. I called my salesman at home and surprised him with the news! He said that's the first time in years that his customer had called him instead of the other way around. Probably because he was off today and I just happened to check so often. Regardless, the actual timeline seems to have followed almost exactly what the original estimates were that the dealership gave me when I got my VIN notification about 4 weeks in. I hope this is encouraging for those still waiting. ??

PS - The winch came in a couple days ago and will be installed Monday after the vehicle is detailed and checked over for issues.View attachment 21204
Congrats!

Checked today, mine is on a train in Montana. Headed for Washington. Hopefully will see it soon. Ordered 2/5.
Good for you. I ordered 2/4.... don't know if on a train or not... sigh.

Ford website now says mine is shipped on 3/31. Still talking about 19 days before delivery.... sigh.

So how long again does it take that train to go from KY to Benicia?

Back