2021 orders. When?

Mine just updated to "Built" and my delivery date moved up 4 days to 3/24. Getting closer....
We’ve been having the same days so far. I believe your window sticker date is the same as mine to 2/24/21. so hopefully mine updates today as built too. But yours is a f350 right?

I thought it might be interesting to see when you're placed your order, received confirmation of order, build week and when you receive your truck.

I ordered my '21 tremor king ranch antimatter/stone gray on oct 3rd. I had the order confirmed oct 7th. Priority 12. Build week November 23.
No delivery date yet but dealer is thinking just before Christmas. The attached picture is of the blue jeans/ stone gray 2020. I have no idea what to expect of the antimatter/ gray.
I am impatiently waiting on a build date (order accept 2.16.21) for my 2021 colored in Lithium Gray with the black appearance package and Lariat ultimate upgrade.

The Ford Tracker finally updated today. The truck arrived yesterday. Dealership is installing the winch. So, I hope to pick it up today.
66ADB4BD-4D01-4EF7-AAA4-4E13E601EF96.jpeg

Is the ordered date the day your dealer submitted the build to the order bank or is it the date Ford actually accepts the build? If not the same dat, what is the typical duration between the 2 dates?

Is the ordered date the day your dealer submitted the build to the order bank or is it the date Ford actually accepts the build? If not the same dat, what is the typical duration between the 2 dates?
The day Ford actually enters the dealerships order.

I Just got the call. My truck arrived 6 days early. ? They are installing the winch in the morning and I’ll pick it up in the afternoon. It has been one hell of a long wait, but exciting at the same time. Thank god for this support group to get me through this agonizing time. ??

478AE030-0C3A-42A8-A6BB-590A078EF29A.jpeg

Last edited:
I Just got the call. My truck arrived 6 days early. ? They are installing the winch in the morning and I’ll pick it up in the afternoon. It has been one hell of a long wait, but exciting at the same time. Thank god for this support group to get me through this agonizing time. ??
Be prepared for people to take pictures. I’ve had mine almost a week and I’ve noticed people taking pictures three separate times now.

Mine arrived today. Ordered 11/30. Other than a cracked glove box it turned out better than expected. Just waiting for the winch install and a few other accessories. Should be ready next week!
1B3FDD09-B1E5-49B6-B2FE-6DDF049D619F.jpeg

Attachments

• 28E375A1-3E9B-439A-947F-F96E27A6AA07.jpeg
    28E375A1-3E9B-439A-947F-F96E27A6AA07.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
On Wednesday (3/3) my dealer sent me a text message saying my Tremor arrived early!! Ford tracking said it wouldn't be in until 3/14. He attached a couple photos right after they pulled it off the truck. The third photo is the next day all cleaned up and ready for delivery!!

Attachments

• IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0613.JPG
    IMG_0613.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Delivery day.jpg
    Delivery day.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 48
I ordered mine on Nov 23. it was scheduled to arrive at the dealer in northern Nevada on March 9. It came in on March 3. Picked it up yesterday March 5.

Best car buying experience I've ever had! Capital Ford in Carson City, NV.

The winch was installed by the dealer and the console vault by Ford.

What a fantastic vehicle! Love it. The 7.3 and the tranny work together better than any vehicle I've ever driven.

Attachments

• 1-3.jpeg
    1-3.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1-4.jpeg
    1-4.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
Back