2021 orders. When?

Please pardon my ignorance, but how do you track your order without a VIN? I ordered 2/9, and have the DORA from the dealer, but the tracking site he provided asks for a VIN.
I knew from when I ordered my last truck that I wouldn't be able to track anything without the VIN, and didn't even try to track anything until I had the VIN. As soon as they gave me the VIN I immediately got on Ford's order tracking site. I probably had a VIN issued a while before I actually got it, but I wasn't too terribly worried about being able to track it early on since from my previous experience ordering a vehicle, you basically get a VIN right away, and then nothing happens for weeks, and then the last approx. 2 weeks is when everything happens anyways.

6.7 F-250 Lariat blk/ultimate package
ordered 1/8
Vin issued 2/15
"in process" now

Now I can drive myself crazy checking the status!!
1613401456487.png

Delivery of mine was delayed again for 2 more days, must be due to the ice storms. Date at the bottom of the Window Sticker was just changed (again) to 02/15/2021. I guess the date at the bottom changes everytime there is a logistics change to the shipping.

Delivery of mine was delayed again for 2 more days, must be due to the ice storms. Date at the bottom of the Window Sticker was just changed (again) to 02/15/2021. I guess the date at the bottom changes everytime there is a logistics change to the shipping.
I agree. That's consistent with what I experienced in hindsight.

Dealer let me know my truck came in today. Bottom of sticker says today’s date. The online tracking sites do not show it as delivered as of yet, which is curious.

Will go pick it up on Saturday. Dealer is 300 miles away. Going to be a long week of distracted work.

Just checked the site again and now delivery is pushed to 02/22/2021, this is the 2nd 1 week delay (supposed to have received it last Monday).

063E4B9E-0065-4B48-8B9A-01FE21C0A173.png

My first initial ETA was 03/04/21, now it’s changed to 02/28/21. The GM did tell me that it’ll arrive end of February/early March, when I ordered 01/02/21. So far so good, seems like he’s telling the truth. PRIORITY 19.

Geez, you ordered over 2 weeks after me and will get your truck over a MONTH before me and I was supposedly Priority 10!
I know it has to be because I didn't order the stoopid moonroof!

Geez, you ordered over 2 weeks after me and will get your truck over a MONTH before me and I was supposedly Priority 10!
I know it has to be because I didn't order the stoopid moonroof!

The priority codes between 10 and 19 only helps with the ordering that a dealer's orders get pulled. If a dealer only has one super duty order they're scheduling, the priority code between 10 and 19 doesn't matter.

View attachment 17251
My first initial ETA was 03/04/21, now it’s changed to 02/28/21. The GM did tell me that it’ll arrive end of February/early March, when I ordered 01/02/21. So far so good, seems like he’s telling the truth. PRIORITY 19.
Is the “13 days” the estimated shipping time?
If so where are you located?
Or did it ship 13 days after being built?
Thanks -Leo

The 13 days is the ETA to dealership, and that was from yesterday. Today is 12 days, but it hasn’t updated on the tracking websites. Both Ford tracking and Alumizilla aren’t that accurate. I haven’t spoken with the GM since this update, but I’m under the impression it’ll either be here on ETA or even earlier. I’m from Connecticut, how about you?

The 13 days is the ETA to dealership, and that was from yesterday. Today is 12 days, but it hasn’t updated on the tracking websites. Both Ford tracking and Alumizilla aren’t that accurate. I haven’t spoken with the GM since this update, but I’m under the impression it’ll either be here on ETA or even earlier. I’m from Connecticut, how about you?
I’m in Oregon so my shipping may be much longer ha ha.
But my timeline is pretty close to yours...
Ordered 1/20, in production 2/9 and should switch to “built” any day.
I was originally given an estimated delivery day of 3/15 when I was given my vin.
Looks like they may be on track to make it!!!

Agree with them not being updated. Both sites show an older window sticker than Fords window sticker lookup. I'm anxiously waiting for those sites to update with more info and my truck was suppose to start it's build yesterday but it's been "in production" for 12 days.

Agree with the ford website not being up to date.

Ford tracker says mine is still "scheduled for production". Alumazilla says it has a production date of 2-17-21. I just spoke with a buddy at KTP and he confirmed my truck has been built, passed thru quality, and is awaiting shipment.

So to summarize:

ordered 1-12-21 (Priority 19)
vin received: 1-19-21
window sticker received: 2-8-21
Build date: 2-17-21
thru quality and transfered to shipping: 2-18-21 @ 1:44am
ship date: TBD (estimated to leave within the next 3 days)
Arrival: TBD (typically less than 2-3 days transit to MI from KTP)

Oh and to date there are no shortages affecting KTP (as I have seen mentioned here as well as other sites).

Last edited:
Placed order 1/26
VIN: nope
Window sticker: nope
Build date: nope

kicked my sales guy yesterday trying to get answers on at least a VIN he says his manager doesn’t see one yet but it’s being built .... that’s not how that works. I know it’s only 3 weeks so far but I also wanted to make sure the priority code got changed as they originally left it as 99 until I approved it then told me it would be 19 but I haven’t heard or seen any proof of that. The wait is fine for me as it’s just more down payment saved but the not knowing a single detail is annoying.

Agree with the ford website not being up to date.

Ford tracker says mine is still "scheduled for production". Alumazilla says it has a production date of 2-17-21. I just spoke with a buddy at KTP and he confirmed my truck has been built, passed thru quality, and is awaiting shipment.

So to summarize:

ordered 1-12-21 (Priority 19)
vin received: 1-19-21
window sticker received: 2-8-21
Build date: 2-17-21
thru quality and transfered to shipping: 2-18-21 @ 1:44am
ship date: TBD (estimated to leave within the next 3 days)
Arrival: TBD (typically less than 2-3 days transit to MI from KTP)

Oh and to date there are no shortages affecting KTP (as I have seen mentioned here as well as other sites).
I've also noticed that my phone and the computer browser don't always match. One may say built and one will say shipped. I figure as long as it's changing something is happening.

Back