2021 orders. When?

I had my VIN and build date in less than a week....Ordered 13 Nov 2020. I would be all over your dealers ass......

I had my VIN and build date in less than a week....Ordered 13 Nov 2020. I would be all over your dealers ass......
Unless I'm ready to back out of the deal, I'm not sure what good it will do. When I've called him he's been polite and courteous and just says no vin yet, but I'll call you when I do have it.

Well one says in production and the ford site still saying in order processing anyone have any thoughts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-173419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-173419_Chrome.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210107-173341_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-173341_Chrome.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 29
Same ordered 11/23 no vin yet
sounds like your dealer has no allocation.

I ordered on 12/12 and my dealer confirmed a bunch of times he has allocation but here we are on 1/7 with no vin. I am starting to think he lied.

Sent a fairly strong email this morning. Basically told him I'd prefer to keep my order as is, but if I don't get an update in the next few days I'll start calling other dealers.

Well one says in production and the ford site still saying in order processing anyone have any thoughts
What priority was yours? Looks like you ordered a few days before me, so I’m really hoping mine goes into production next week

The second i see you post on here that you got your vin I am calling my dealer.
Ordered on 11/27, priority code 19, received my VIN before Christmas (I called the dealer for it or I wouldn't have known, so not sure when the actual VIN was issued). He said 1/18 build date, delivery by 1/29. F250 XLT Rapid Red 7.3L. All I see on the Ford site is the order date, order number, VIN and the dealer information.

Well, I've been in scheduled for production since December 18th. Supposed to be a build week of this week. no updates on the tracker at all this week. I guess all I can do is wait some more.

Well, I've been in scheduled for production since December 18th. Supposed to be a build week of this week. no updates on the tracker at all this week. I guess all I can do is wait some more.
Same, I went in production on December 21st. I have noticed though that dates and other changes have happened on my window sticker since then. So maybe that means something is happening...?

Back