2021 orders. When?

I was having similar thoughts. The problem is I would have to go out of area for sure. Everything remotely close to me is XL or Platinum. I really like the Lariat so I'm holding firm to that.
Get the truck of your dreams. Yo much money to settle for something IMO. Hang in there. Most of the people that ordered it had a bitch of a wait. It’ll be worth it. Plus this Forum is truly Therapy to help you through the painful process. ???????

Priority code should be on build sheet you received from the dealership.
I ended up in a very weird stituation as my first salesman either quit or was fired after the hand shake. It was little hassle to get the number right that we agreed on but all was good. I only got half the build sheet and I can not see the priority code. Just waiting and hope all is worth it. Chased down a Tremor today....it was the second one that I have seen and the guy was awesome. Loved the truck and was very happy with it!!!!! 6.7L.....which I have ordered.

I ended up in a very weird stituation as my first salesman either quit or was fired after the hand shake. It was little hassle to get the number right that we agreed on but all was good. I only got half the build sheet and I can not see the priority code. Just waiting and hope all is worth it. Chased down a Tremor today....it was the second one that I have seen and the guy was awesome. Loved the truck and was very happy with it!!!!! 6.7L.....which I have ordered.
Chased down?! Hehe. Happy to know that ended well. ?

Update: My F-350 arrived the day before Christmas Eve!! 63 days from order placed to customer delivery with a Priority 10 code for an F-350 Platinum 6.7 with moonroof and winch.
That’s Texas for ya. I ordered my 8/24 and it’s now 1/7. That’s 137 days from my ordered date with a problem getting my allocated and it should be here very soon.
137 freakin days. August 24!!!
4 1/2 months so far. It sucked. But this will now be a distant bad memory.
Look at my thread “worst dealers tell us why”
MAKE SURE YOU GET A DEALER THAT HAS ALLOCATION AND THAT HAS A GOOD REP.

That’s Texas for ya. I ordered my 8/24 and it’s now 1/7. That’s 137 days from my ordered date with a problem getting my allocated and it should be here very soon.
137 freakin days. August 24!!!
4 1/2 months so far. It sucked. But this will now be a distant bad memory.
Look at my thread “worst dealers tell us why”
MAKE SURE YOU GET A DEALER THAT HAS ALLOCATION AND THAT HAS A GOOD REP.
I absolutely agree. So sorry about your wait man. For anyone who wants an awesome sales guy, call Bryan Tanner at Covert Ford in Austin. I would buy from him again even if I lived out of state. PM me and I’ll send you his mobile number.

Look at reviews. I wound up with the wrong dealer. Broken promises. I couldn’t get mine allocated. I was the one of the first ones to put an order in and other people had got there orders put in late and get builds right away. I’m going to try to dig up an old thread that explains everything and the help I got.

In reply to my worries my dealer just emailed me that we both have too much skin in this game to let it slide! Made my day! :giggle:
Tell us your build color and options ??????

Iconic Silver F350 Platinum with every option other than moonroof, GVWR downgrade, and kitchen sink. We have a nice trailer so we have two sinks! Well, only one kitchen sink. :)

Mine just changed to scheduled for proaction on the 5th. My build date was 18 Jan and my order date was 13 Nov 2020. The wait is killing me but I am seeing progress.

Hi I ordered on 11/3 and have a build date of 1-18 as well, what was your priority code? Hope I see some Movement soon

Iconic Silver F350 Platinum with every option other than moonroof, GVWR downgrade, and kitchen sink. We have a nice trailer so we have two sinks! Well, only one kitchen sink. :)
I went F350 6.7 Silver Platinum with every option including winch, but the mats. safe , and the rapid heater because the salesman missed it. MSRP 98,000$ With XPlan 88,600$. What was your MSRP and what did you pay.
We are going to have very similar Rigs ???????

I passed on the winch - I'm not that hard core. Don't need the safe cause we roll with a Knaack tool box bolted to the bed beneath a Diamondback cover - Fort Knox on wheels.

MSRP - $88+
Negotiated price - $84
I know I left cash on the table but I'm doing my part for the economy plus I figured that if I dickered too long somebody might snap up my guy's last allocation.

I also may not be long for this world. I just found out my wife has been poisoning me - she snuck KALE into her last batch of soup!

I passed on the winch - I'm not that hard core. Don't need the safe cause we roll with a Knaack tool box bolted to the bed beneath a Diamondback cover - Fort Knox on wheels.

MSRP - $88+
Negotiated price - $84
I know I left cash on the table but I'm doing my part for the economy plus I figured that if I dickered too long somebody might snap up my guy's last allocation.
It’s only money. We don’t want to get taken for but it’s what you wanted. I saw people getting better deals than me but at the end of the day I was able to sleep at night. Good for you. We have the same trucks just about. There’s an Iconic Silver thread. Well I guess there’s a thread for every color. LOL.

He was quite open with me on his 'invoice price'. I know that is kind of BS now that everybody expects to be shown it. I told him I expect a very good trade-in price on my '16 F150 Ultimate Lariat FX4 garage queen. He will have to beat CarMax's offer. They gave my homie stupid money for his beater Toyota pickup. '16's with fewer options and twice the miles than mine are going for close to 40 on CarMax!

He was quite open with me on his 'invoice price'. I know that is kind of BS now that everybody expects to be shown it. I told him I expect a very good trade-in price on my '16 F150 Ultimate Lariat FX4 garage queen. He will have to beat CarMax's offer. They gave my homie stupid money for his beater Toyota pickup. '16's with fewer options and twice the miles than mine are going for close to 40 on CarMax!
I just know some of these salesman talk shit. I bought a bunch of new vehicles in the past 13 months. A Jaguar F Pace SVR and a Rang Rover Velar for my wife. It was my first time ever buying a new Trucks. I bought new Harleys before. So this guy was a thief. Told us all lies. So live snd learn. Then I bought a new Harley in April and stuck to my guns and got a great deal. Then wifey wanted a summer car so hit her a Mustang Convertible. It was 45,500 got it for 40k plus tax. Great deal. Super Duty I got a crappy deal but with the help of the people here I was able to sign up for American Mustang club with only a 25$ fee and instantly they give you a X Plan pin. I called my dealer after signing a buy order and said I have X Plan pin and it went from 3,300$ off to 5,200$ off.
I was a Union NYC IRONWORKER and had an on the job accident and needed 7 surgeries. I tore ACL and miniscus in both knees. Tore labrums in both hips, tore my rotator cuff slight tear to my bicep and tore my labrum in my left shoulder. Tore my labrum in my right shoulder, shattered my knuckles in my left hand , bulging and herniated and bulging discs in my lower back, and needed a disc removed and fused together a disc and a titanium fake disc in my neck. Plus I had suffered PTSD so freakin bad. After being 205 lbs of muscle I dropped to 158lbs after my last surgery. But by the grace of GOD I’m in a better place. So I’m making up for those lost years. I went a bit crazy splurging on ourselves but now I’m trading stocks and did very very well. So that’s my story on why I’m buying such expensive stuff. Kind of sounds cheesy as I say out loud. Shit. ?‍♂️

1/06/2021 scheduled for Production.
Build date is supposed to be today, not sure if this will be updated tonight or in the morning .
Delivery estimate 2/05/2021.

Ironman, you wear your heart on your sleeve, man, it's all good!
We none of us know what the future brings so be good to yourself!
My wife is part Scottish so she is gonna have a cow when she finds out about the Tremor! HaHaHa! It's my money so live with it!

Last edited:
I was a Union NYC IRONWORKER and had an on the job accident and needed 7 surgeries. I tore ACL and miniscus in both knees. Tore labrums in both hips, tore my rotator cuff slight tear to my bicep and tore my labrum in my left shoulder. Tore my labrum in my right shoulder, shattered my knuckles in my left hand , bulging and herniated and bulging discs in my lower back, and needed a disc removed and fused together a disc and a titanium fake disc in my neck. Plus I had suffered PTSD so freakin bad. After being 205 lbs of muscle I dropped to 158lbs after my last surgery. But by the grace of GOD I’m in a better place. So I’m making up for those lost years. I went a bit crazy splurging on ourselves but now I’m trading stocks and did very very well. So that’s my story on why I’m buying such expensive stuff. Kind of sounds cheesy as I say out loud. Shit. ?‍♂️
Reading your list of injuries made my body hurt. That must have been a heck of a fall. Glad you made it.

I'm just about to give up on mine. Ordered 11/25. No vin yet and the salesman says thats just normal, no need to worry or do anything. I didn't know any out allocation or any of that when I ordered. I'm guessing my dealer didn't have it. My dealership has almost no superduties at all right now. 6 total between 2 dealerships.
Same ordered 11/23 no vin yet

Back