2021 Order Submitted

The wait begins!

Attachments

• 2BD43029-361B-4E45-BAE0-05E14AE5CD6D.jpeg
    2BD43029-361B-4E45-BAE0-05E14AE5CD6D.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 81
Dealer put my order in on 11/18/2020 i got the vin the very next week. But no activity since has anyone heard that production has been slowed/halted?? The dealer told me to expect 10 to 16 weeks!! I saw on a FB group where a guy got his in 3 days shy of 6 weeks?!?!?!?

Attachments

• 20201204_100818 (1).jpg
    20201204_100818 (1).jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 15
Dealer put my order in on 11/18/2020 i got the vin the very next week. But no activity since has anyone heard that production has been slowed/halted?? The dealer told me to expect 10 to 16 weeks!! I saw on a FB group where a guy got his in 3 days shy of 6 weeks?!?!?!?

Factory is rolling along as far as I can tell. My order date was 10/05/2020, 11/20/20 when I got my window sticker, scheduled for prod 12/1/20, Built 12/3/2020. I was told 10-12 weeks when I ordered.

I placed my order on 11/18/2020 as well, but I don't have my VIN yet :unsure:. The president of our local dealership is a friend from church and high school who advised that on 11/18/2020 when he placed my order, Ford had notified him earlier that morning that production was slowed due to COVID outbreaks. This past Sunday, 11/29/2020, he told me production plants shut down a week for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas. As of 12/2/2020, he said I still didn't have a VIN although FORD had confirmed my order. I'm quite certain there are others on here with much more insight.

I'm getting ready to order almost identical to BadRock. I'm curious from all, though, why the roof clearance lights on SRW? It's a cheap option, but no one has ever convinced me why I should put all those holes in my roof. I have to say, if Ford is watching, the colors are boring. Not buying gray, black, or white. That leave red and blue. What about yellow, green, violet, and other nice colors? I saw a very nice yellow F350 on my last camping trip. Would love to get one. I definitely don't need 3 shades of gray (4 including silver) to choose from.

I'm getting ready to order almost identical to BadRock. I'm curious from all, though, why the roof clearance lights on SRW? It's a cheap option, but no one has ever convinced me why I should put all those holes in my roof. I have to say, if Ford is watching, the colors are boring. Not buying gray, black, or white. That leave red and blue. What about yellow, green, violet, and other nice colors? I saw a very nice yellow F350 on my last camping trip. Would love to get one. I definitely don't need 3 shades of gray (4 including silver) to choose from.

Black, Gray/Silver and White are the most popular colors of all vehicles. Ford caters to what buyers want and in most people’s opinion, the colors you mentioned would not look good on a giant vehicle like a SuperDuty. If you were to wrap or paint one to your liking, good luck trying to sell it when the time comes. :oops:

You can get a Shelby GT350 or GT500 in all of the colors above, so maybe you should grab one of them, as those colors look awesome on a fast sports car. :cool:

View attachment 10755
Got my window sticker today. Ordered on 9-28 and build date is 12-7.
American made iron and aluminum built on the day we reflect on Pearl Harbor(day of infamy)
God Bless America ???? I'm so stoked!
Awesome Sauce my man. Stoked for you as well???????

I placed my order on 11/18/2020 as well, but I don't have my VIN yet :unsure:. The president of our local dealership is a friend from church and high school who advised that on 11/18/2020 when he placed my order, Ford had notified him earlier that morning that production was slowed due to COVID outbreaks. This past Sunday, 11/29/2020, he told me production plants shut down a week for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas. As of 12/2/2020, he said I still didn't have a VIN although FORD had confirmed my order. I'm quite certain there are others on here with much more insight.
I prayed for GOD to bring me my truck built right. I ask for HIS help in all things that I do. I will keep your situation in my prayers. Call on HIM my man. Yours will come. The wait sucks. But congrats ????????????

I prayed for GOD to bring me my truck built right. I ask for HIS help in all things that I do. I will keep your situation in my prayers. Call on HIM my man. Yours will come. The wait sucks. But congrats ????????????
Thanks, Brother! ?? I've waited 46 years to purchase a brand new vehicle for myself...I think I can hold out a couple more months...if need be...not that I want to mind you ;). My wife and I have purchased a handful of new vehicles over the years for her and my oldest daughter to drive, but this is the first for Daddy so yes...I'm praying a big, blue, built Ford tough Tremor is included in God's Will for me! ???

I guess I’m one of the guys that like the boring gray color. On the other hand, don’t know why anyone would want a violet colored tremor unless you’re peddling Mary Kay on the side.

Your Funny Guy, A Funny Guy
Get the papers, the papers
Donny Two Times

I guess I’m one of the guys that like the boring gray color. On the other hand, don’t know why anyone would want a violet colored tremor unless you’re peddling Mary Kay on the side.
Violet is basically purple, and I've seen some out there. In any case, I hate looking at monochromatic parking lots and freeways. I want to be able to spot my truck in the boring scenery. Velocity blue is what I'm looking at since race red does seem too much red for a large truck. But yellow looks awesome, as do other colors, like medium green (I've seen fleet vehicles).

Black, Gray/Silver and White are the most popular colors of all vehicles. Ford caters to what buyers want and in most people’s opinion, the colors you mentioned would not look good on a giant vehicle like a SuperDuty. If you were to wrap or paint one to your liking, good luck trying to sell it when the time comes. :oops:

You can get a Shelby GT350 or GT500 in all of the colors above, so maybe you should grab one of them, as those colors look awesome on a fast sports car. :cool:
They're popular because they give us no colorful options.

I ordered mine on 10/5 and took delivery of it on 12/1. I love this truck so far. Mine is a white XLT with a 7.3.

Back