2021 Order Submitted

BadRock

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-350 Tremor - 6.7L
And the wait begins!

1597940496413.png

Nice! Did your dealer take a stab at any time estimates?

I just ordered my 2021 F-350 Lariat Velocity Blue with Tremor and Blackout pkgs. My best guess is a Christmas delivery since production won’t start until the end of October.

$84k! That's almost TRX pricing :D

Nice! Did your dealer take a stab at any time estimates?
I’m sychrd for you. I’ve been trying to order a 2021 Tremor for weeks now waiting for my dealer to say I can come in. I order a 2020 Platinum F350 in April. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Charger and put 4K down. Now that’s 9200$ and waited for my build to start. In July I was told my build was going to start in a couple of weeks I said I wanted out. I now want a 2021 model. Salesman and sales manager weren’t happy but I said I’m all in with a 2021 model. So after test riding a F350 Platinum Diesel and then test riding a Lariat F250 Tremor 7.3L I’m ready to go and get me the F250 Platinum Tremor Silver for sure.
I would like to get me a Diesel but still not sure. Diesel was 700-1000 lbs heavier. I’m ok with spending the money if I make the right decision. I never owned a pick up before but I want trailer or 5th wheel an RV and my Harley. We don’t really go off roading on LI NY but beaches are all over the place.
I was an IRONWORKER putting up crazy skyscrapers in NYC area, and now done with the hard labor. I’m absolutely looking to get off LI and off road this sick ass truck I want to build and travel to Sturgis, Nevada, Texas, and California with a 5th wheel and one of my Harleys. So what are your views on Diesel or Godzilla gas engine. And in April I was getting 5K$ off MSRP because the dealership was closed and they were desperate for sales. I’m not expecting to pay MSRP and have to negotiate a sales deal tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it since I’m in a tuff position with 9200$ being held up with them for 4 months. Any advice with engine and negotiations.
I’m new to this forum so forgive my long ass message.

Last edited:
that's great. congrats

Thanks Brother. Diesel or 7.3L
I've got a diesel. Lots of opinions and threads on here regarding engine choice. I made mine out of preference for diesel despite all the negative opinions about the complex and expensive emissions garbage. I love the power and range of the diesel. It is heavy and an expensive options. If all you'll do is off-road, the gas might be better because it's lighter. if you tow the diesel is the way to go. just my opinion.

I've got a diesel. Lots of opinions and threads on here regarding engine choice. I made mine out of preference for diesel despite all the negative opinions about the complex and expensive emissions garbage. I love the power and range of the diesel. It is heavy and an expensive options. If all you'll do is off-road, the gas might be better because it's lighter. if you tow the diesel is the way to go. just my opinion.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m watching tons of UTUBE Videos. I’m going to get me an RV. And as they say But first I need a truck to pull it. And Diesel now for sure.

Thanks for your feedback. I’m watching tons of UTUBE Videos. I’m going to get me an RV. And as they say But first I need a truck to pull it. And Diesel now for sure.
You should drive both enigines to see which you prefer. It’s all personal preference- the diesel is a lot more $, but for me, I prefer it

You should drive both enigines to see which you prefer. It’s all personal preference- the diesel is a lot more $, but for me, I prefer it
I did ride the F350 Platinum Power Stroke but it wasn’t a Tremor. And I rode a Tremor F250 7.3L. I liked both but the F350 felt like a tank. But the 10 speed felt better in the Diesel than the gasser. Smoother for sure. Even my wife mentioned it. Both were really nice. I’m truly leaning towards a Diesel but I love the feed back. I’m hoping that my salesman will see me tomorrow and I can negotiate a decent deal and finally have my order in. I will respond to what happens. Thanks Brother Fred

Get the diesel well worth it. The power/smoothness and resale value make it worth while. Also, if you are going to tow anything significant diesel is the way to go.

I’m sychrd for you. I’ve been trying to order a 2021 Tremor for weeks now waiting for my dealer to say I can come in. I order a 2020 Platinum F350 in April. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Charger and put 4K down. Now that’s 9200$ and waited for my build to start. In July I was told my build was going to start in a couple of weeks I said I wanted out. I now want a 2021 model. Salesman and sales manager weren’t happy but I said I’m all in with a 2021 model. So after test riding a F350 Platinum Diesel and then test riding a Lariat F250 Tremor 7.3L I’m ready to go and get me the F250 Platinum Tremor Silver for sure.
I would like to get me a Diesel but still not sure. Diesel was 700-1000 lbs heavier. I’m ok with spending the money if I make the right decision. I never owned a pick up before but I want trailer or 5th wheel an RV and my Harley. We don’t really go off roading on LI NY but beaches are all over the place.
I was an IRONWORKER putting up crazy skyscrapers in NYC area, and now done with the hard labor. I’m absolutely looking to get off LI and off road this sick ass truck I want to build and travel to Sturgis, Nevada, Texas, and California with a 5th wheel and one of my Harleys. So what are your views on Diesel or Godzilla gas engine. And in April I was getting 5K$ off MSRP because the dealership was closed and they were desperate for sales. I’m not expecting to pay MSRP and have to negotiate a sales deal tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it since I’m in a tuff position with 9200$ being held up with them for 4 months. Any advice with engine and negotiations.
I’m new to this forum so forgive my long ass message.
Good luck in your negotiations, many dealers are adding "market adjustments" to sell these trucks well over MSRP.

I went with diesel for several reasons. I will primarily use this truck for towing as well as the fact that they hold their value a little better than a gas model. Either way, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Ive been trying to decide myself between the two. In fact there is a gas and diesel tremor at Groove Ford in Denver. The wife and I test drove both of them, let me tell you. the diesel rides so much better and the power delivery is just leaps and bounds better. The wife loved the diesel, and the ride was way better. There are only two things that the gasser has going for it. Price and the exhuast sound. its sounds awesome while under load, but i have a 34ft toy hauler, and after the test drive, the diesel is the only way to go now.

Ive been trying to decide myself between the two. In fact there is a gas and diesel tremor at Groove Ford in Denver. The wife and I test drove both of them, let me tell you. the diesel rides so much better and the power delivery is just leaps and bounds better. The wife loved the diesel, and the ride was way better. There are only two things that the gasser has going for it. Price and the exhuast sound. its sounds awesome while under load, but i have a 34ft toy hauler, and after the test drive, the diesel is the only way to go now.
IF you are in Denver you can add this one to your watch list. I test drove it and loved it. Not a huge fan of the red so I ordered the white that I wanted.

2020 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW Lariat - Tremor

IF you are in Denver you can add this one to your watch list. I test drove it and loved it. Not a huge fan of the red so I ordered the white that I wanted.

2020 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW Lariat - Tremor
Thats awesome! thank you! I dont know about you guys. But i hate moon roofs. i feel like every tremor has a moon roof and not the 360 camera. I would think it would be reverse

Back