2021 Lariat Black Appearance Package ?

Erikk

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
I know in 2020 the Sport package had the black grill with painted bumpers the color of the truck
I trying to order a 2021 and my dealer said with the Lariat Black Apperance package the bumpers are black even if the truck is not black. Is that correct?

Last edited:
No idea but that would be weird

That seems very odd.

Why black if truck is???

I have a 2021 F-350 tremor black appearance package in iconic silver, it is just a name change according to dealer I ordered it from

The majority of dealerships don’t know anything about the products they are selling.
Well I would agree, but it did say black bumpers under what was all included in package

I have a 2021 F-350 tremor black appearance package in iconic silver, it is just a name change according to dealer I ordered it from
Ok that’s what I was thinking but I saw it on his order screen under what was included in package.
The were going to contact a ford rep to be sure

That would be silly.

Ok that’s what I was thinking but I saw it on his order screen under what was included in package.
The were going to contact a ford rep to be sure
If it says it I'd assume thtas what it comes with. I went Iconic Silver Platinum but was back and worth with the Lariat Blacked out package. I think it would really pop with a black grill and black badges Especially on a Silver Or White Or Red Or even Velocity Blue.
Just one dudes opinion. You all think it would look silly.

If it says it I'd assume thtas what it comes with. I went Iconic Silver Platinum but was back and worth with the Lariat Blacked out package. I think it would really pop with a black grill and black badges Especially on a Silver Or White Or Red Or even Velocity Blue.
Just one dudes opinion. You all think it would look silly.
yea I wouldn’t like it, i think I would paint bumpers if it came that way
I want it like the 2020 version

Isn't it just the revised name of the 2020 Lariat Sport package?

yea I wouldn’t like it, i think I would paint bumpers if it came that way
I want it like the 2020 version
I guess it would make it look cheap from that 90,000$ price tag

From the order guide:
LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE (17L) Availability: ● Optional on Lariat Crew Cab Not available with: ● Camper Package (471) ● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B) Requires: ● 4x4 ● F-250 or F-350 SRW Includes: ● 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards ● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel ● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW) ● Body-color front and rear bumper ● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround ● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars ● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps ● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only ● Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts) ● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)

From the order guide:
LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE (17L) Availability: ● Optional on Lariat Crew Cab Not available with: ● Camper Package (471) ● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B) Requires: ● 4x4 ● F-250 or F-350 SRW Includes: ● 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards ● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel ● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW) ● Body-color front and rear bumper ● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround ● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars ● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps ● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only ● Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts) ● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)
Thanks
I guess there must of been some kind of glitch on my dealers computer

I know in 2020 the Sport package had the black grill with painted bumpers the color of the truck
I trying to order a 2021 and my dealer said with the Lariat Black Apperance package the bumpers are black even if the truck is not black. Is that correct?
Thought they were body color...huh

Back