2021 Lariat Black Appearance Package ?

Erikk

Tremor Member
I know in 2020 the Sport package had the black grill with painted bumpers the color of the truck
I trying to order a 2021 and my dealer said with the Lariat Black Apperance package the bumpers are black even if the truck is not black. Is that correct?

Last edited:

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
No idea but that would be weird

brucen

Tremor Member
Current Ride
2009 gmc sierra
I have a 2021 F-350 tremor black appearance package in iconic silver, it is just a name change according to dealer I ordered it from

OP
E

Erikk

Tremor Member
I have a 2021 F-350 tremor black appearance package in iconic silver, it is just a name change according to dealer I ordered it from
Ok that’s what I was thinking but I saw it on his order screen under what was included in package.
The were going to contact a ford rep to be sure

Iron Man

Founding Member
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
Ok that’s what I was thinking but I saw it on his order screen under what was included in package.
The were going to contact a ford rep to be sure
If it says it I'd assume thtas what it comes with. I went Iconic Silver Platinum but was back and worth with the Lariat Blacked out package. I think it would really pop with a black grill and black badges Especially on a Silver Or White Or Red Or even Velocity Blue.
Just one dudes opinion. You all think it would look silly.

OP
E

Erikk

Tremor Member
If it says it I'd assume thtas what it comes with. I went Iconic Silver Platinum but was back and worth with the Lariat Blacked out package. I think it would really pop with a black grill and black badges Especially on a Silver Or White Or Red Or even Velocity Blue.
Just one dudes opinion. You all think it would look silly.
yea I wouldn’t like it, i think I would paint bumpers if it came that way
I want it like the 2020 version

Iron Man

Founding Member
Current Ride
Jaguar F Pace SVR
Current Ride #2
Future Owner Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor F350
yea I wouldn’t like it, i think I would paint bumpers if it came that way
I want it like the 2020 version
I guess it would make it look cheap from that 90,000$ price tag

SchillerM

Tremor Newbie
From the order guide:
LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE (17L) Availability: ● Optional on Lariat Crew Cab Not available with: ● Camper Package (471) ● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B) Requires: ● 4x4 ● F-250 or F-350 SRW Includes: ● 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards ● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel ● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW) ● Body-color front and rear bumper ● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround ● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars ● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps ● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only ● Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts) ● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)

OP
E

Erikk

Tremor Member
From the order guide:
LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE (17L) Availability: ● Optional on Lariat Crew Cab Not available with: ● Camper Package (471) ● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B) Requires: ● 4x4 ● F-250 or F-350 SRW Includes: ● 6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards ● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel ● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW) ● Body-color front and rear bumper ● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround ● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars ● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps ● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only ● Tough Bed® (spray-in bedliner; includes tailgate-Guard, black box bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts) ● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)
Thanks
I guess there must of been some kind of glitch on my dealers computer

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge