2021 in 7 days.

Kernaljonboy

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2006 GMC Canyon
Current Ride #2
2021 F-250 Tremor
Looks like I will have my 2021 Antimatter Blue F-250 next week.
F3E841FF-1DD5-4F0B-BA3D-122699F3BE09.jpeg

Probably sooner than you think (y) (y)

You have me beat by 18 days.....

Attachments

• 1433D73C-5C9B-4540-B51A-21E2A9DCD808.jpeg
    1433D73C-5C9B-4540-B51A-21E2A9DCD808.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 40
Will do. I know that there is a lot of people on here excited to see this new color option.

[raises hand]

I've procrastinated this long on pulling the trigger on a final build decision, with AM blue as my fav, so at this point I might as well wait until they are on the ground in numbers.

Will do. I know that there is a lot of people on here excited to see this new color option.

I would definitely like to see this color on the Tremor. Getting ready to order and can't decide between rapid red, AMB, and carbonized grey. Still miffed about the silver spruce delete! :mad:

I had to do a double take at your dealership name. Thought that it was going to the same dealership as mine. Lol.
I did the same thing. Got excited for a second that I wasn’t going to be the lone Tremor in my little town.

So it looks like it is taking about 2.5 months. Do either of you know what your priority code was when the order was submitted by your dealer? It will say at the top of the order sheet if you still have a copy.

@Bones
@Kernaljonboy

So it looks like it is taking about 2.5 months. Do either of you know what your priority code was when the order was submitted by your dealer? It will say at the top of the order sheet if you still have a copy.

@Bones
@Kernaljonboy
Mine was listed as a “10”

Mine was listed as a “10”

That is the highest priority. :cool:

Did your dealer ask for a down payment or anything special to get the 10?

@Bones
@Kernaljonboy
I was never told a priority code but I will have to look at my papers when I get home from work.

I was never told a priority code but I will have to look at my papers when I get home from work.
That is the highest priority. :cool:

Did your dealer ask for a down payment or anything special to get the 10?
I was prepared to put a payment down but the dealer stated, “I’m old fashion and we’ll shake on this agreement with no down payment.” Plus I don’t think they would have a problem selling the truck if I walked away from it. But for the record, I’m not.

Last edited:
I have a 2021 supposed to be here in 10 days if not a little earlier since my dealer is fairly close to the build factory. Ordered early August and priority code of 17.

I have a 2021 supposed to be here in 10 days if not a little earlier since my dealer is fairly close to the build factory. Ordered early August and priority code of 17.
That’s awesome. Mine is coming in to Michigan via truck. It seems like the trucks that have to be transported via rail have the longer wait due to more logistical changes.

Back