Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'22 F350 Lariat on order
Current Ride #2
'20 Husky TE300i
First Responder
Career Firefighter
Let's see how you did! Figured a lot of people here probably hunt so why not. Today is the last day of archery elk season here in Colorado. We had some cold weather roll in yesterday so I went out in the afternoon and called this 6x6 in. Bugling his head off in the middle of the day. 25 yards solo, my first bull after hunting archery for 4 seasons. It happened just like you see on YouTube LOL! Exhausted and thankful! About to head to the processor.

IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
tempImageayjDRp.png

About the only hunting I do anymore is upland bird (pheasant and quail) in KS with my family. I just picked up a Benelli Montefeltro that shoots like butter. Last season was the first season I missed in about the last 10 years so I’m pumped to make this year.
7D2BFFD7-82E3-4B25-9C32-4E103B9B67FB.jpeg

1D7190CF-9E6A-4467-A1EB-C6A66BEC0F0D.jpeg

20191124_133223.jpg

First time I was able to get out hunting in a couple years(last year)... Wasn't about to let this guy walk by me for a 3rd time in the same day. Lol felt good to get some venison in the freezer again. Hopefully I can get some time off again this year in November for the gun deer season.

Good idea on the 2021 Hunting thread. I hope I can make some contributions this year. If I don't have a deer to post, I will post some scenery.

Good idea on the 2021 Hunting thread. I hope I can make some contributions this year. If I don't have a deer to post, I will post some scenery.
Nature walks with weapons! I know it all too well, good luck!

Let's see how you did! Figured a lot of people here probably hunt so why not. Today is the last day of archery elk season here in Colorado. We had some cold weather roll in yesterday so I went out in the afternoon and called this 6x6 in. Bugling his head off in the middle of the day. 25 yards solo, my first bull after hunting archery for 4 seasons. It happened just like you see on YouTube LOL! Exhausted and thankful! About to head to the processor.

View attachment 35286View attachment 35287View attachment 35288
Congrats! I spent 10 days archery hunting OTC units in CO with no chance of a shot but did run in to lots of other hunters taking long walks in the mountains.

Some early success up there. Congrats.

November 15th is the opening of firearm deer season in Michigan. Long wait is right. Makes me want to get a crossbow, so I could start on Oct. 1 with the bow hunters!

I put up a new tree stand last weekend, using the winch on an ATV. Should be the right spot based on trail cam footage. Hoping for a successful 2021 hunt. Good luck to all.

Wow, didn’t realize the wait was that looong up North. Where expecting above average measurements state wide this year thanks to some nicely timed weather. 🤞

Got my first Buck this year up in the Modoc. 5 years of learning, hiking, and taking the rife on a nature walk.
A9D36E53-5209-427A-A0CB-1BEE194F7974.jpeg

Back