Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2021-FORD-SUPERDUTY-TREMOR.JPG

What features/options would you guys like to see added to the Tremor in the future? Here's my list:

1. Unique paint colors - (Avalanche Grey, Lead Foot, Matte Finish)
2. Raptor style steering wheel
3. Carbon Fiber Option
4. Rearview mirror with rear camera option
5. A better front middle seat configuration - removable plug in play console/air vents behind the seat
6. AWD option
7. Larger screen (we know this one is coming, but probably not until 2022)
8. Side step integrated in the bedside & corner steps in the rear bumper.
9. Apple car play wireless support and an better access to wireless charger

Last edited:
This is why I hate being the first to buy the new thing. Inevitably the latter models have more cool stuff, although sometimes it ends up worse.

Suspension upgraded further
Special wheels and tires
Special interior aesthetic design
Different bumpers to add to the Tremor appeal and aesthetic
Special engine tuning from factory on 7.3
Tremor in a 2 door, not just Crew Cab

Doubtful any of this will happen.

It already has special wheels and tires.

SuperCab was my main thing. This is the first full size Limo (Crew Cab) I have every owned. Seems like if Ford is marketing an off-road truck, wheel base should be a consideration.

And console shift. Column shift remind me of my 1989 S-10 Blazer. Come on Ford! This is the first column shift vehicle I've had since 1998. Seriously?

It already has special wheels and tires.

SuperCab was my main thing. This is the first full size Limo (Crew Cab) I have every owned. Seems like if Ford is marketing an off-road truck, wheel base should be a consideration.
These wheels are the same ones as a coworker has on his older F250, the only difference is the color...they're not exactly "special" wheels, maybe special color.

These wheels are the same ones as a coworker has on his older F250, the only difference is the color...they're not exactly "special" wheels, maybe special color.

I dunno. They are listed a 'Tremor specific' when ordering a truck

Understood. Just going by what the FORD website says :D

XLT:
Push button start
One touch door unlock(both of these are available on many $20k vehicles but are not options on a $70k xlt 6.7)
Led headlight option, at least led drl.
Black cloth interior

Tremor in general:
12.5 wide tires
MT tire option
Specific Fox Tuned Shocks
Amarillo color or package
Wireless airplay
Bigger wireless charge area

- A spare wheel that matches the rest of the wheels!
- Raptor style steering wheel
- The winch to actually be available
- The rear view camera to work 100% of the time

seriously the truck is so good as is....

- A spare wheel that matches the rest of the wheels!
- Raptor style steering wheel
- The winch to actually be available
- The rear view camera to work 100% of the time

seriously the truck is so good as is....
I read it had the same 35 inch tire on the spare. Is it a different wheel?

I read it had the same 35 inch tire on the spare. Is it a different wheel?
The wheel is different, tires are the same. I believe the wheel is just a basic steel wheel, it "looks" like a spare, not like one of the wheels on the truck.

We each have our own budget, what we want or expect when it comes to our trucks. I appreciate Ford just giving us the Nuts and Bolts when it came to the Tremor pkg. After it's pkg discount, the Tremor option comes in about $3,500. Like so many of us will, or have, we sell it's Tires and Wheels, add a Carli Level pkg, throw on a set of Methods and 37's, we're out, what $8,500 over a base Super Duty. Thats pretty reasonable math for an incredibly capable and personalized HD pickup in my book. Then, if you want "Tremor" Embroidered in your Headrest, do it .. if you want Carbon Fiber A/C vents and Door handles do it. We can each have our own version of our Big Bad Ass Truck. Unlike some that paid all the money for fancy Assed F150's, we get a Super Duty and can build it as mild, or as wild as we please. Idk, I'm in my 60's, this truck isn't my first rodeo. Right now, I'm patiently waiting to see Antimatter Blue before ordering my Tremor .. will it be a Lariat, KR or Platty .. that is the question ..

4A availability, and some interior Tremor specific touches (seat embroidery, seat stitching, different plastic than the fake woodgrain, Tremor splash screen, etc.).

Or, make it worse, so my 2020 becomes more special! (EDIT: Just to be clear, this is a joke. I'm joking. Hard to remember that stuff written on the web has no nuance to it. No sarcasm. No Jon Lovitz voice. Just a joke.)

I'd leave tires, wheels, the incremental notch up the suspension capability ladder, and most of our other common mods to the after-sales accessory or aftermarket.

Well, maybe not the bump in suspension capability. That could be a factory improvement. I'd love an improved suspension that went through all the development and testing that Ford does. As long as it doesn't make tradeoffs for cargo/towing capacity. If that's the case, then, no. Just, no.

Last edited:
An 11,499 GVWR option
Improved resolution on the cameras
Bigger, higher resolution screen
Wireless Android Auto & Apple Airplay. Would also give me a reason to use the wireless charger and not have to plug in my phone every time
Wider wheels
Put the features that have to be changed with Forscan into the damn options list on the screen
A physical button for the steering wheel heater
A front bench that doesn't give up any options like the rear vents, plugs
ARB on board air setup

Last edited:
As much as I would like to see 4A as others have mentioned, its unlikely to be featured on a heavy duty truck anytime soon....

Its one of the few things I truly miss from my F-150.

Makes running tight roads in 4H mildly annoying.

As much as I would like to see 4A as others have mentioned, its unlikely to be featured on a heavy duty truck anytime soon....

Its one of the few things I truly miss from my F-150.

Makes running tight roads in 4H mildly annoying.
At first I thought that was something I was going to miss as well, but having said that....

I haven't had the opportunity to fully test in situations where it matters, however, from a bad snow storm we got a couple weeks ago with 14" of snow that melted and iced up the roads pretty good I found the "Slippery" drive mode just as effective driving on ice and mixed ice/dry roads. There's a particularly badly crowned road I have to turn out on and in 2WD Slippery mode I had no problems whatsoever. Felt like it really put the power to the ground where in the 4A in my '13 F150 seemed to bog down more instead of get you moving. That and it was LOUD in my F150 although I think most of that was from the traction control.

4A... it’s the one thing I’ll miss from my F150 and the reason I considered a GM; and the only thing that would make me consider a subsequent replacement vehicle.

All the rest is just nice to have...

Power Inverter that runs more than a cell phone or laptop.
this pisses me off that my 2012 f150 with a 150 w inverter can charge my power tool batteries but my 2020 400w 80k truck can't.... pissed ... i am going to install a second on under the seat once this year is over

Back