2021 Ford SuperDuty Build site is live...

Wanabxtrm

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
CG
Current Ride
F150 HD

Attachments

• Super Duty - Build & Price.pdf
    470.2 KB · Views: 116
Accessories weren’t available yet. And I’m for sure regretting my color choice after seeing that antimatter blue with the black package.

Thanks OP! It wasn't up last night when I checked.
Rendering of Carbonized Grey looks good, no regrets here.
Winch is finally available as option on building tool now too!

Got me wishing i waited for the Lithium grey.

I am going to build a new one. Who know maybe even order one???????

Looks like the Lariat black package removes the Tremor sticker.

I don't know if its a mistake but the order tracking page finally returned something more than 404 errors. It now shows the ordered truck, and the JSON data also shows the correct packages. On my star white ultimate/black package there aren't any tremor stickers which is fine with me. I think they look out of place to begin with.

I don't know if its a mistake but the order tracking page finally returned something more than 404 errors. It now shows the ordered truck, and the JSON data also shows the correct packages. On my star white ultimate/black package there aren't any tremor stickers which is fine with me. I think they look out of place to begin with.

I noticed that as well. I don’t care either way.

The rendered image on the build site does not show a chrome tailpipe... I wonder if there is any combination of trims/options that do produce a chrome tailpipe.

The rendered image on the build site does not show a chrome tailpipe... I wonder if there is any combination of trims/options that do produce a chrome tailpipe.
Interestingly, I just found this attribute in the json payload when you check your VIN...

"attributes": {
"werscode": "F5BAC",
"description": "Chrome Exhaust Trip",
"isVisible": "true"
}

And yes, the trip typo is there on the Ford site. But, the good news is that if you like chrome exhaust tips you can get it!

I noticed lariat sport package was renamed. I clicked on the description and didn't see anything different. I did notice it said everything was ebony painted. I thought 2020s had agate black paint, let me know if I'm correct.

Think they are still working through bugs. I was playing with some two tone paint options and from certain angles the rendering showed the wheel well flares correctly (matching lower accent), and in others incorrectly (body color).

And the retractable step are still available on the Tremor. At least on the builds I've messed with.

Got me wishing i waited for the Lithium grey.

Yes, the Lithium Grey looks darker than the Carbonized Grey. I have not seen it in person, but that might be my choice, as well.

Think they are still working through bugs. I was playing with some two tone paint options and from certain angles the rendering showed the wheel well flares correctly (matching lower accent), and in others incorrectly (body color).

And the retractable step are still available on the Tremor. At least on the builds I've messed with.

Yes, I was able to add them to my Tremor/Lariat Black order, as well. Interestingly, my dealer told me I could not order the power steps with any of the black out options in 2021, so either he is wrong or the website is allowing something that is not orderable.

Maybe if I start building 2021s they will finally send me a PCO discount code. ?

LITHIUM IS A MATTE COLOUR, WHERE CARBONIZED IS A METALLIC.

Thanks for the emphasis with all CAPS! ;)

Did you mean a "flat" color? Matte and Flat are very different. It looks like a darker version of Leadfoot which I have on my GT350, so I am fine with a shiny flat color if the shade is correct.

EDIT: From all of the pictures of 2016 F150s in Lithium Grey, it is definitely a shiny FLAT color and not MATTE!

Last edited:
Interesting, I've always used Flat and Matte interchangeably for cars. I looked it up and realized for house paint it's matte -> flat -> eggshell -> satin -> gloss. Guess it could be the same for cars as well huh?

Back