Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2021-ford-super-duty-info.png

Today we learned that as of August 10th order banks are now officially opened for the 2021 Ford Super Duty. 2021 Production is scheduled to begin at the Kentucky plant October 26th and the Ohio plant on November 9th. Ford has also released the changes and updates that 2021 model year will receive. Some of these include:

EXTERIOR

* New/Changed — Manual-folding, manually telescoping, power glass trailer tow mirrors with heated glass and heated convex spotter mirror (546) – Included in XL Power Equipment Group (90L) – XL only —

* Front License Plate Bracket (153) – Standard in states requiring two license plates and optional to all others ●

New Colors
* Antimatter Blue (HX)
* Carbonized Gray (M7)
* Lithium Gray (TB)

Deleted Paint Colors
* Blue Jean
* Magnetic
* Silver Spruce

New/Changed
Lariat Black Appearance Package (17L)
Deleted — Lariat Sport Appearance Package

For the full PDF, click here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/2021-supposedly-one-week-out.875/post-13531
Thanks the info @thevol

So what is the difference between the incoming Lariat Black and the outgoing Lariat Sport package?

Silver Spruce sure lived a short life! Tremor owners with this 2020 color have a limited collectors edition! I wonder what the Lithium Grey looks like... Other than that, I see no changes of any consequence.

Silver Spruce sure lived a short life! Tremor owners with this 2020 color have a limited collectors edition! I wonder what the Lithium Grey looks like... Other than that, I see no changes of any consequence.

I'm surprised Silver Spruce is gone as well, especially considering how popular is seemed to be on forum/facebook groups.

Lithium Grey is a matt grey color. I think it's been available on the f150 for a few years?

lithium-grey-ford-f150.jpg

Last edited:
So what is the difference between the incoming Lariat Black and the outgoing Lariat Sport package?

That's a good question! I can't seem to find a breakdown yet.

I would imagine the Lariat Blackout pkg is just a blacked out gril head lights tail lights and no chrome. You'll have to manually select the packaged options that were in the Lariat Sport pkg.

@modified I posted a little earlier then you did. My understanding is the black out vs current sport is body colored fender and bumpers vs black bumpers and fenders.

they did listean and tailgate handle is suppose to be colored.

According to my sales guy who contacted ford rep, ordering isnt open yet. i posted the message my sales guy got.

Perhaps my SS will gain value when I drive it off the lot instead of tank like everything else...?

Here is the 2021 F150 in the following new colors:

* Antimatter Blue (HX)
Ford-F150-Antimatter-Blue.jpg

* Carbonized Gray (M7)
Ford-F150-Carbonized-Gray.png

So i was torn between Velocity Blue & Rapid Red (leaning more towards blue). But now that Lithium Grey looks sweet. I want to see more real-life photos to see if i switch to that.

Any insight on the Carbonized Grey?

The Antimatter Blue messes with me to. Google images it shows light and dark of it. Which is it?

doestn help im partially color blind. LMAO

RE: 2021 order banks being open...

Just talked with my dealer, and he says they can't order 2021's yet (and that I should wait another week to see if my 2020 order gets scheduled). Argh! Of course I'm going to wait if he can't order a 2021 anyway.

So after consulting family who has seen the Lithium Grey in person. i think thats going to be my color. With the black package added i think it shoudl accent it good. Whats your guys thoughts. Again im color blind so help me out. LOL

So after consulting family who has seen the Lithium Grey in person. i think thats going to be my color. With the black package added i think it shoudl accent it good. Whats your guys thoughts. Again im color blind so help me out. LOL

I have been around many Lithium Grey trucks.

They do look super sharp, however the downside to this paint colour is the way it shows imperfections.

The fact that it is matte and has no metallic to it really allows all swirls, scratches, and imperfections to show.

As a sales guy I always hated delivering the Black, and Lithium trucks because customers noticed EVERY LITTLE IMPERFECTION!

If that isnt a big deal to you, its certainly good looking!

Ah. thats a great point thank you

that’s actually lead foot

Hmm, yeah you could be right. I'm having a real hard time telling the difference. It seems so much to depend on the lighting.

Here's another video I found:

There is very little difference between Lead Foot and Lithium Grey.

Both are matte finish and show imperfections like a Black.

Here's a same of the paint codes.

Magnetic
ford-Magnetic-paint-code.png

Lithium
ford-lithium-gray-paint-code.png

Lead Foot
ford-lead-footpaint.png

Will Velocity Blue or Rapid Red show scratches and stuff easily?

Back