2021 Ford Super Duty Changes Released!

Silver Spruce sure lived a short life! Tremor owners with this 2020 color have a limited collectors edition! I wonder what the Lithium Grey looks like... Other than that, I see no changes of any consequence.

Blue Jeans is gone! Glad I got the first year. Love this color!

Sooo....Today is 17 AUG. Why is the ford website not updated with the new 2021. Anyone hear anything yet?
I think you and I are in the same boat for waiting for the 2021 ordering. Spoke to my dealer and he said they are not open, my guess is COVID has pushed dates....

No buddy wants rain sensing wipers. we just want heated stuff... :ROFLMAO:
i have the rain sensing wipers with the heated wipes and steering wheel. but the wipers are nice if you don't put RainX on your windshield but if you have rain x they suck they wipe to fast for my liking as i use rain x and can drive with out wipers most of the time but i am ok with them but don't care for them

I was at my dealer on Sat - largest truck dealer in Michigan. 2021 still not open for orders. Hoping they offer the larger screen like the f150s

I was at my dealer on Sat - largest truck dealer in Michigan. 2021 still not open for orders. Hoping they offer the larger screen like the f150s
sadly they will not it would have been in the notes for superduty ... will have to wait until 2023 most likely every 3 years get a update

I was afraid of that, but it’s not the end of the world...
I am waiting for the aftermarket makes a update to sync 4 for the super duty ... Like they did with the sync 2 to sync 3

Today we learned that as of August 10th order banks are now officially opened for the 2021 Ford Super Duty. 2021 Production is scheduled to begin at the Kentucky plant October 26th and the Ohio plant on November 9th. Ford has also released the changes and updates that 2021 model year will receive. Some of these include:

EXTERIOR

* New/Changed — Manual-folding, manually telescoping, power glass trailer tow mirrors with heated glass and heated convex spotter mirror (546) – Included in XL Power Equipment Group (90L) – XL only —

* Front License Plate Bracket (153) – Standard in states requiring two license plates and optional to all others ●

New Colors
* Antimatter Blue (HX)
* Carbonized Gray (M7)
* Lithium Gray (TB)

Deleted Paint Colors
* Blue Jean
* Magnetic
* Silver Spruce

New/Changed
Lariat Black Appearance Package (17L)
Deleted — Lariat Sport Appearance Package

For the full PDF, click here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/2021-supposedly-one-week-out.875/post-13531
Thanks the info @thevol
So does this mean my Iconic Silver 2020 is not going to be built? Placed the order last week of July.

I am waiting for the aftermarket makes a update to sync 4 for the super duty ... Like they did with the sync 2 to sync 3
I'm ignorant, I don't know what the difference is. Is sync 4 so much better?

Silver Spruce sure lived a short life! Tremor owners with this 2020 color have a limited collectors edition! I wonder what the Lithium Grey looks like... Other than that, I see no changes of any consequence.
Looks like they are deleting features on lower models again and only putting them on the limited to make it more special

Can you update a 2020 to sync4?
offically no ... it is hardware change not just software but it is possible with the aftermarket but we will have to wait and see

Anyone know yet if the New 2021 F150 changes to Sync and others will be available in the 2021 Super Duty or will it be most likely in the 2022?

Latest Discussions

Back