modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
According to The Fast Lane Trucks , Ford is launching the Raptor with two engine options. One of them is a supercharged V8 that's bound to go head-to-head against the TRX.

I am still skeptical. If so, this is a knee-jerk reaction by Ford. Raptor owners (myself included) wanted a V8 option for years, yet Ford didn't listen. But now they care? Shows they care more about the competition, and not the buyers.

After 820 miles inaugural miles in the Tremor yesterday... I don’t miss my Raptor

Likewise, no regrets moving from a Raptor to 2020 Tremor... always hoped that Ford would go back to a V8 in the Raptor.

I know many have been wanting the V8 for a while and unfortunately it takes competition to push it. Kind of like Jeep waiting so many years to put the V8 in the Wrangler. Took the Bronco for them to pull their head out of their a*%! and do it. I will be glad if Ford does the same for the Raptor. I my opinion competition will make the Raptor better.

Likewise, no regrets moving from a Raptor to 2020 Tremor... always hoped that Ford would go back to a V8 in the Raptor.
Same here.

I am still skeptical. If so, this is a knee-jerk reaction by Ford. Raptor owners (myself included) wanted a V8 option for years, yet Ford didn't listen. But now they care? Shows they care more about the competition, and not the buyers.

I’m not sure why you are surprised. They had no direct competition for the raptor. So they made the market and people still bought them. Think of this as a good thing for buyers. More competition is always better for the consumer.

I get it, the gen 2 Raptor is made lighter bigger suspension than the Gen 1, But we like V-8s. So glad I still have my 2012. New Raptor with a supercharger would cause me to want one over the Bronco.

I had the Gen 1 in 2011 with the 6.2. Then I got a Gen 2 in 2018, and like others, I do not miss my Raptor one bit.....

Latest Discussions

Back