2021 Ford F150 Tremor

Iconic88

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Iconic Silver Tremor
Just found this...hopefully it's not a repost. Interesting, but seems kinda on the light side by way of mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be fine w/me (as if The Powers That Be care what I think ? ) if there's an F-150 Tremor.
When I ordered my 2021 F350, the addition of the Tremor package was the second to last change (edit) I made to my order (the last & final change I made was changing the color from Antimatter Blue to Star White Tri-coat).
I came from a 3/4 Silverado 2500 dMax, and I legitimately need a one-ton.
The Tremor package is 'icing on the cake' for me, rather than purchasing a one-ton pickup primarily due to it being a Tremor.
If an F-150 Tremor is produced, good deal! I believe aftermarket parts & innovation would overall increase because of the addition/contribution of the F-150 Tremor.

If they produce this then I will likely do the sticker delete mod!

Going to saturate the market with too many options if they keep this up.

Ranger FX4
Ranger Tremor
Ranger Raptor
F150 FX4
F150 Tremor
F150 Raptor
F250 FX4
F250 Tremor
F350 FX4
F350 Tremor
Bronco Raptor

Going to saturate the market with too many options if they keep this up.

Ranger FX4
Ranger Tremor
Ranger Raptor
F150 FX4
F150 Tremor
F150 Raptor
F250 FX4
F250 Tremor
F350 FX4
F350 Tremor
Bronco Raptor
This^

Has the Bronco Raptor been confirmed? and I agree too many choices will kill the market...although they expected the Tremor to just be a small niche market...The bronco orders are through the roof too...2021 will be a good year for Ford stock holders...

What makes you think it will saturate the market? They have tons of trim level options from XL all the way to limited and about 5 or 6 options in between, each with it's own set of additional items that you can opt for. I think what this will do is make it easier to get something closer to what you want off roading wise. If you want full on baja then the raptor is the way to go. If you want some mudding but still be able to tow near capacity with some additional suspension lift, tremor, if you want basically a skid plate and little better suspension but near stock height FX4. I could be wrong but I doubt it'll over saturate.

What makes you think it will saturate the market? They have tons of trim level options from XL all the way to limited and about 5 or 6 options in between, each with it's own set of additional items that you can opt for. I think what this will do is make it easier to get something closer to what you want off roading wise. If you want full on baja then the raptor is the way to go. If you want some mudding but still be able to tow near capacity with some additional suspension lift, tremor, if you want basically a skid plate and little better suspension but near stock height FX4. I could be wrong but I doubt it'll over saturate.
i think the idea is if there is alot of Tremor .... its no longer special and your trade value also its as high but i think regardless trade value is always going to higher for a Tremor at a ford dealer then any other dealer

I don't like the idea of saying I have a Tremor, then having to clarify if it's a Ranger, F-150, SuperDuty or Bronco. Too many IMO.
Agreed but ultimately it is the 250 and 350 labels that will help the resale IMHO ... and having a 150 version will make ours rarer...

Agreed but ultimately it is the 250 and 350 labels that will help the resale IMHO ... and having a 150 version will make ours rarer...

I don't like the idea of saying I have a Tremor, then having to clarify if it's a Ranger, F-150, SuperDuty or Bronco. Too many IMO.
I agree, I used to have a BMW2002 tii when I was a kid and a couple of 80's 3 series after that but when everybody in New Jersey and New York started driving them, I dropped the brand completely LOL

Get those sticker deletes ready boys ;)

f.png

f150t1.png

I'm actually disappointed. The package isn't even a better FX4. now buyers are going to have to make sure they have an FX4 and Tremor to get the best off road variant of the F150. I lt looks like a half cooked idea to me.

Latest Discussions

Back