2021 Ford F-350 Tremor?

Ugoman

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 F-350 King Ranch
For those of you who still have not received your truck are you contemplating waiting until September to place an order for a 2021?

Has there been any talk of an updated interior for the superduty’s? We all have seen the leaked F-150’s can we expect the same for the superduty’s?

What do you think?

I'm planning on waiting to order, but I bet the Super Duties won't see the updated interior until 2022. I also wouldn't be surprised if the COVID-19 shutdown pushes out the 2021 orders a little bit...

I hope I'm wrong on both accounts.

Still waiting for mine. I was told that Ford is extending the 2020 model production year to accomodate the COVID shutdown. From a post on another forum, it looks like they may be starting Build#2 for the 2020's soon. I think they may have 3 builds planned? I haven't heard anything about updated interiors or changes though.

I see GM didn’t change their Dr. Seuss designed mirrors.

Nope, doesn't look like they have added much for the 2021 model. There are really only a couple of features I wish Ford would take from the GM HD trucks.

1. Review mirror camera that replaces the traditional rear-view mirror with high-resolution video streaming to a display in the rear-view mirror. (This would be handy when having someone sit in the middle back seat or when hauling loads that block your view.

2. Side step integrated in the bedside & corner steps in the rear bumper.

3. Apple car play wireless support and an easy place to set your phone on a wireless charger. Come on Ford, that compartment is just too dang tight for a big iPhone!

Side step integrated in the bedside & corner steps in the rear bumper.
I miss those from my 2015 D max that is the only thing I miss.

I’d prefer the AWD option that GM has on their HD trucks; I’ve got it in my F150 and frankly it’s one of the only reasons that I’m still waffling on the upgrade to a F350 Tremor.
It’s nice for piece of mine when the wife drives; and during crap weather that’s not quite bad enough for full time 4WD.

Someone posted some pics of the proposed 2021 interior with the new larger screen, but who knows what will happen with COVID. It may push those changes back a model year.

Someone posted some pics of the proposed 2021 interior with the new larger screen, but who knows what will happen with COVID. It may push those changes back a model year.

Those pics were from the new F150, and Ford says the F150 redesign is still happening for 2021. They have an announcement event for the F150 scheduled on June 25th. The question is whether those interior changes make it into the 2021 Super Duties also...

I’d prefer the AWD option that GM has on their HD trucks; I’ve got it in my F150 and frankly it’s one of the only reasons that I’m still waffling on the upgrade to a F350 Tremor.
It’s nice for piece of mine when the wife drives; and during crap weather that’s not quite bad enough for full time 4WD.

I didn't realize GM had that feature in their HD trucks. I hit the AWD button in my Raptor anytime it rains. If not, the back end is all over the place with the stock BFGs. This would be an awesome addition to the Tremor in the future if Ford decided to add it.

I would also like to see the Raptor steering wheel in the Tremor from the factory.

I didn't realize GM had that feature in their HD trucks. I hit the AWD button in my Raptor anytime it rains. If not, the back end is all over the place with the stock BFGs. This would be an awesome addition to the Tremor in the future if Ford decided to add it.

I would also like to see the Raptor steering wheel in the Tremor from the factory.

Just too bad we missed out...

My buddy has a 2019 F150 Lariat with the Auto 4wd position on the 4wd knob. I was disappointed that the Super Duty does not offer the same feature.

Here's the high quality photo of the 2021 F150 Interior that has been floating around the internet for a few months.

2021-ford-f150-interior1-jpg.631

1. Larger Infotainment Screen
2. Digital Gauges?
3. Heated Steering Wheel Button

No column shifter?
Metal dial rings?
Different climate control (at least from mine)
Steering wheel looks a bit different
Push button start, nice. Wish mine had that.

The F150's have a console shifter. I would wager the SD's will still be on the steering column.

Back