2021 F350 Lariat Tremor Lithium Grey

BayDrifter

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Former Navy Submariner
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Tremor
2010 F250 XLT Blue in the background was my trade-in..
tremor delivery.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing one either, and I have an interest to see the new gray. My '08 350 was gray, my '10 150 was gray, and now my '20 350 is gray. Yes, I have a thing for gray trucks.
Same. Had to Google lithium grey. Only saw f150s. The guy must’ve posted it with license plate and then quickly deleted it.

Id like to see photos too I ordered the F350 Lariat in Lithium Gray as well, it’s supposed to be at the dealer any day, the winch is already at the dealer and as long as they don’t screw up the install I’m hoping to have the truck by thanksgiving. It should look like the screen grab I used as my picture but I’ll post real pics when it arrives.. It feels like I’ve been waiting a year.

Nice.. I picked the 7.3 gas. Do you have a picture of the front?

Crazy how big the Tremor looks in front of the F250.

Id like to see photos too I ordered the F350 Lariat in Lithium Gray as well, it’s supposed to be at the dealer any day, the winch is already at the dealer and as long as they don’t screw up the install I’m hoping to have the truck by thanksgiving. It should look like the screen grab I used as my picture but I’ll post real pics when it arrives.. It feels like I’ve been waiting a year.
Pix up now

I was originally going to go Agate Black - Son talked me out of it and I'm glad he did!

Last edited:
Nice freakin' Truck Sailor........Welcome!!

Latest Discussions

Back