2021 F250 Tremor 7.3L Gas

JB South Texas

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 XLT Tremor 7.3L Gas
Current Ride #2
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Off Road
Hello Tremor owners, I picked up my 2021 Tremor yesterday and so far I’m happy with it. I just registered to this forum and I found it by googling how many skid plates does a Tremor have. I’m glad I found this forum I have read several interesting posts already. I was surprised that my Tremor does not have a skid plate under the motor it does have a small one by the tranny and another under the gas tank. Has anyone installed an aftermarket or custom skid plate? The transmission has 10 gears any feed back on the transmission or the truck in general will be appreciated. It’s my first F250 I upgraded from a Expedition which I owned for 11 years. I never had any issues with the Expediton so I decided to purchase another Ford.
Thanks,
JB

Congratulations on the new truck! I've heard nothing but great things on the 7.3/10spd and hope to experience that when mine is delivered.

I have not come across any aftermarket engine skid plate options, be interesting to see what becomes available.

Welcome to the forum @Jorgeblanco - Congrats on the Tremor! Post up some pics when you get a chance! The new 10 speed with the 7.3l is an awesome combo. Most of the feedback from owners on the forum have been nothing but positive.

Welcome! 2021 is the 2nd year of the 7.3 and 10spd combo, looks like a winner that Ford is going to ride for a while. I only have 700 miles on mine but I'm in love.

Watching this thread for skid plate input.

Congratulation and welcome.

Congrats on the Tremor! 7.3L is a beast! ?

Hello Tremor owners, I picked up my 2021 Tremor yesterday and so far I’m happy with it. I just registered to this forum and I found it by googling how many skid plates does a Tremor have. I’m glad I found this forum I have read several interesting posts already. I was surprised that my Tremor does not have a skid plate under the motor it does have a small one by the tranny and another under the gas tank. Has anyone installed an aftermarket or custom skid plate? The transmission has 10 gears any feed back on the transmission or the truck in general will be appreciated. It’s my first F250 I upgraded from a Expedition which I owned for 11 years. I never had any issues with the Expediton so I decided to purchase another Ford.
Thanks,
JB
Welcome to the forum; may the Fords be with you!

Nice going! Pics or it didn't happen!

Welcome and congratulations!

There's a newer thread that talks about aftermarket skid plates. They are available but are not cheap. They do look worth the price.

Check out the difference in these two Exhaust Systems! Day and Night Difference
Be sure to Subscribe to the channel. Thank you!

Thanks,
JB
Congrats on the Purchase! Great Choice

Latest Discussions

Back