Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2021-shelby-f250.jpg

Shelby American revealed on Tuesday its 2021 Ford Shelby F-250 Super Baja truck for off-roading. The price tag you ask? $125,805. Just 250 trucks will be built. The Shelby F-250 Super Baja has 18-inch alloy wheels bearing BFG KM3 37-inch tires, with spares mounted on a steel chase rack in the bed, the release said. The Shelby also includes a Ram Air Hood with extraction vent, powder coated steel front and rear bumpers, tow points, air flow vents and LED lighting around the truck. Designed for both off-road and street driving, this F-250 includes this list of goodness:
  • Painted front grille and fender flares
  • XL power steps with rock sliders and lights
  • Bed liner
  • Tinted windows
  • Powder-coated exhaust tips
  • Custom lift system
  • Custom front radius arms
  • Dual-steering stabilizer
  • Front coil-overs with Fox adjustable reservoirs
  • Factory Race adjustable shocks with piggyback reservoirs in the rear
  • Exterior Shelby stripes and badges
  • Full leather seat covers, accents and embroidery
  • Stainless steel gauges with a speedometer recalibration
  • Custom carbon fiber accents
  • Embroidered floor mats
  • Billet racing pedals
  • Serialized plate on the dashboard
Continue reading @ freep.com

I just can't get behind these Shelby trucks they are over priced and didn't even go with the black headlight.

It does look like they moved the camera from the logo onto the bumper

$125K ?? No way. Overpriced....pheasant XLT can build one for 1/2 the cost lol

Shelby American revealed on Tuesday its 2021 Ford Shelby F-250 Super Baja truck for off-roading. The price tag you ask? $125,805. Just 250 trucks will be built. The Shelby F-250 Super Baja has 18-inch alloy wheels bearing BFG KM3 37-inch tires, with spares mounted on a steel chase rack in the bed, the release said. The Shelby also includes a Ram Air Hood with extraction vent, powder coated steel front and rear bumpers, tow points, air flow vents and LED lighting around the truck. Designed for both off-road and street driving, this F-250 includes this list of goodness:
  • Painted front grille and fender flares
  • XL power steps with rock sliders and lights
  • Bed liner
  • Tinted windows
  • Powder-coated exhaust tips
  • Custom lift system
  • Custom front radius arms
  • Dual-steering stabilizer
  • Front coil-overs with Fox adjustable reservoirs
  • Factory Race adjustable shocks with piggyback reservoirs in the rear
  • Exterior Shelby stripes and badges
  • Full leather seat covers, accents and embroidery
  • Stainless steel gauges with a speedometer recalibration
  • Custom carbon fiber accents
  • Embroidered floor mats
  • Billet racing pedals
  • Serialized plate on the dashboard
Continue reading @ freep.com
Thats basically my truck for twice as much! ?

for 125K it's def overpriced. No engine mods, just a suspension, tires, and badging package. Maybe there's some tuning in there but the specs still say 1050 torque and 475hp. They could have at least put a bigger turbo in or something.

It looks cool as hell, but I can't see the value at that price point.

My truck is just as cool...for 73K:ROFLMAO:

I just can't get behind these Shelby trucks they are over priced and didn't even go with the black headlight.

It does look like they moved the camera from the logo onto the bumper
I agree. My mother in laws boss has the f150 Shelby. It’s badass but stupid expensive.

So this is pretty much a Shelby Appearance package. no performance upgrades other than suspension... No Thanks.

I saw one couple days ago. Looks to be very well built. I would like to see some performance reviews bombing through the desert. I also saw a black widow at the dealer. Price was $133K
To me just looking over the trucks, the black widow was an aesthetic package, the Shelby was a performance package. With the dealer markup on the black widow they are the same price.

I saw one couple days ago. Looks to be very well built. I would like to see some performance reviews bombing through the desert. I also saw a black widow at the dealer. Price was $133K
To me just looking over the trucks, the black widow was an aesthetic package, the Shelby was a performance package. With the dealer markup on the black widow they are the same price.
your Mostly paying for the tires and lift package. Doesn’t the black widow have a coil over conversion instead of the normal spring and shock? Plus an upgraded exhaust package

For that price I better have some gold door handles or something.
For that price it had better have a gold plated electric douche on the passenger side.

It is expensive - but not really overpriced.

A 2022 F250 Limited has $92k MSRP when loaded- the Shelby comes as a Limited - so fully loaded MSRP $90k +/-. For my new truck add $20k for Carlie pin top, track bars, sway bar, rear springs, lights (from bumper, fog, rear back up), air bags, air compressor, tires and wheels - I am not at $110k - so what do you get for the other $15k on the Shelby- a cool paint job, fender flares, two spares (wheels and tires), a rear rack, rear rack lights, front and rear bumpers, 2nd set of adjustable front shocks (dual versus my single set up) carbon fiber interior and fully upgraded leather interior with nice stitching. Don't think you could duplicate that for $15k on our own

So while expensive - not a bad deal - if you want a great looking stupid expensive truck!

It is expensive - but not really overpriced.

A 2022 F250 Limited has $92k MSRP when loaded- the Shelby comes as a Limited - so fully loaded MSRP $90k +/-. For my new truck add $20k for Carlie pin top, track bars, sway bar, rear springs, lights (from bumper, fog, rear back up), air bags, air compressor, tires and wheels - I am not at $110k - so what do you get for the other $15k on the Shelby- a cool paint job, fender flares, two spares (wheels and tires), a rear rack, rear rack lights, front and rear bumpers, 2nd set of adjustable front shocks (dual versus my single set up) carbon fiber interior and fully upgraded leather interior with nice stitching. Don't think you could duplicate that for $15k on our own

So while expensive - not a bad deal - if you want a great looking stupid expensive truck!

Also, all of those mods will likely hold their value better than aftermarket mods.

If for no other reason than exclusive seeming vinyl stickers. We all know how much people will pay for vinyl stickers…

Back