2021 Carbonized Grey Tremor!

Goosecall1

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford f150
Finally got her today, dealership did a chrome delete for me and think it turned out pretty good. Need to tint the windows and add exhaust and she will be perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_160302.jpg
    IMG_20201121_160302.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 2,897
  • IMG_20201121_173426.jpg
    IMG_20201121_173426.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 2,743
  • IMG_20201121_163342.jpg
    IMG_20201121_163342.jpg
    631.8 KB · Views: 2,768
Looks great! I've got one in carbonized gray on order too. No build date yet, but the order was confirmed on 11/5. I was so disappointed not to be able to get silver spruce, but this looks great too.

Nice looking truck congratulations.

Please give me more info on the chrome delete.....I have the same truck on order.....no build date yet

Please give me more info on the chrome delete.....I have the same truck on order.....no build date yet
Well the story is that when I placed the order me and my dealer where looking at the truck but on her PC the pics with the xlt in the carbonized grey looks like the bumper is color matching. I told her I don't want chrome, long story short truck showed up with chrome bumpers she said shit what if we powder coat them for you will you buy it, I said of course. They had a local shop powder coat everything including the grill and side badges free of charge.

Well the story is that when I placed the order me and my dealer where looking at the truck but on her PC the pics with the xlt in the carbonized grey looks like the bumper is color matching. I told her I don't want chrome, long story short truck showed up with chrome bumpers she said shit what if we powder coat them for you will you buy it, I said of course. They had a local shop powder coat everything including the grill and side badges free of charge.

Did you prefer the black bumpers over a colour matched?

Finally got her today, dealership did a chrome delete for me and think it turned out pretty good. Need to tint the windows and add exhaust and she will be perfect.
good photos, you should put that first one in our Tremors in the Fall thread.

Man that chrome delete looks so much better. I wish I could've gotten that! Need some light shots too.

Picked it up today to replace a 2019 Ram 2500. Drove it home 2 hrs from Asheville. Nice ride. Did experience a little wandering in steering/tracking. Hopefully as others have said that goes away with a few more miles on it. Otherwise like how it rides and the seating position is much more comfortable for me (I'm 6'4" and the RAM sucks with no telescoping wheel and limited movement in seat). May look into reverse leveling it as slope seems much greater than the other F250s I've had. Don't want it any taller.
IMG_2861.JPEG
IMG_2862.JPEG
IMG_2863.JPEG
IMG_2864.JPEG

Last edited:
Picked it up today to replace a 2019 Ram 2500. Drove it home 2 hrs from Asheville. Nice ride. Did experience a little wandering in steering/tracking. Hopefully as others have said that goes away with a few more miles on it. Otherwise like how it rides and the seating position is much more comfortable for me (I'm 6'4" and the RAM sucks with no telescoping wheel and limited movement in seat). May look into reverse leveling it as slope seems much greater than the other F250s I've had. Don't want it any taller.
View attachment 10121View attachment 10122View attachment 10123View attachment 10124
to be honest, ive heard that even lifting your truck a little can cause the wandering issues... My brother fixed this by getting a steering stabilizier even though his truck is only basically leveled. Which is kinda the same with the tremor. Once my tremor comes in I plan on doing the same thing, its quite cheap and worth the extra security in my opinion.

I've got a little over 5K miles now and no longer feel like it's wandering. Either I got used to it and adjusted or like others have said the tires broke in and the issue went away. Probably me getting used to it as my son drove it and said he didn't like how it drove on the highway though that was a while back. To me it's fine. Love the truck and love the color and I'm not the type to want to lift it any more than it already is.

I've got a little over 5K miles now and no longer feel like it's wandering. Either I got used to it and adjusted or like others have said the tires broke in and the issue went away. Probably me getting used to it as my son drove it and said he didn't like how it drove on the highway though that was a while back. To me it's fine. Love the truck and love the color and I'm not the type to want to lift it any more than it already is.
good to know! maybe ill give it a bit to adjust, did you get the adaptive steering? I went with It as I optioned mine out as I have never ordered a vehicle before so I said why not go all out.

New member here, thank you for the add...

I picked up my new Tremor yesterday and drove 4 hours to get the house...

The wandering you are describing was the only thing that was discouraging...
Noticed that the tire psi was set at 65/85, so pulled over and released air to a 60/75....

Drove incredibly better, going to play with the air over the next couple of days

good to know! maybe ill give it a bit to adjust, did you get the adaptive steering? I went with It as I optioned mine out as I have never ordered a vehicle before so I said why not go all out.
Yes I got the adaptive steering. It’s hard to know exactly what the impact is but I believe it really helps in parking lots where you don’t have to turn the wheel was much to get into a spot. This thing is really easy to park

New member here, thank you for the add...

I picked up my new Tremor yesterday and drove 4 hours to get the house...

The wandering you are describing was the only thing that was discouraging...
Noticed that the tire psi was set at 65/85, so pulled over and released air to a 60/75....

Drove incredibly better, going to play with the air over the next couple of days
Mine show 53-54 on front and 70-71 rear though it’s cold and wet. Normally rears are 74-75

I got adaptive steering... I’m around 800 miles with a lot of short trips. Tge steering has settled in

Yes I got the adaptive steering. It’s hard to know exactly what the impact is but I believe it really helps in parking lots where you don’t have to turn the wheel was much to get into a spot. This thing is really easy to park
Playing with lab keep assistant on the freeway... you can tell it’s most likely the adaptive steering making driving the truck just that much easier

Playing with lab keep assistant on the freeway... you can tell it’s most likely the adaptive steering making driving the truck just that much easier
How are you still liking the adaptive steering??. I thought long and hard about choosing the option, but my sales guy said its awesome especially while towing. He convinced me to add it. But I read a lot of people don't like it. I like the idea of ease of parking, and stabilized steering towing at highway speeds. I have a nearly 13k TT jayco eagle 340drok. Sales guy assured me I would not regret getting adaptive steering on the 21 F350 tremor

Latest Discussions

Back