2021 Carbonized Gray F250 Tremor

DesertMC

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Carbonized Gray F250 Tremor 6.7
New to forum. I just ordered, today, a 2021 carbonized gray F250 Tremor. I really like magnetic, but they no longer offer, so I went with this. I was told it looks very close to magnetic. Anyone know of good photos for direct comparison?

My order shows the tailgate step is now optional, but my understanding is with the packages I selected it comes with.

Any insight? How long should I expect build to take? It has been many years since I ordered a truck from factory.

Welcome to the forum @DesertMC - Congrats on the Carbonized Grey Tremor order ?

I haven't seen any side by side photos yet. If there are any dealers that have one on the lot close by I'll see if I can get a photo for you. I'm kinda excited to see it in person as well!

Not sure what packages include the tailgate step?

It's been hard to gauge the build time. Some of it depends on the specific dealer. It seems lately Ford has under promised and over delivered though.

I'm thinking around 3 months is a good estimate?

New to forum. I just ordered, today, a 2021 carbonized gray F250 Tremor. I really like magnetic, but they no longer offer, so I went with this. I was told it looks very close to magnetic. Anyone know of good photos for direct comparison?

My order shows the tailgate step is now optional, but my understanding is with the packages I selected it comes with.

Any insight? How long should I expect build to take? It has been many years since I ordered a truck from factory.

I believe this new f150 is carbonized gray.

Thanks guys for the prompt responses!

Definitely excited about this truck. The last Ford F 250 I owned was a 1990 super cab 4x4 with 460 and 4 speed automatic.

The process to buy was interesting...basically redid build online in dealership, then the print out was handed to some guy in the back room to replicate for 2021 model year. The updated printed is what I signed. They indicated 8 to 12 weeks.

Another FM posted this Explorer in the CG color a couple days ago. I am in the same boat as you are, I wanted Silver Spruce though, but the Magnetic (Gray) was 2nd choice so it works.

Welcome to the forum. I also ordered a Carbonized Grey Tremor (but F-350) after wanting the Magnetic, but after looking at a few cars on the lot in Carbonized, I really like it....especially with the Black Wheels and Appearance Package.

MB

Congrats! I have a Carbonized on order as well, hoping it is as good as magnetic, have liked that color for years. Unfortunately dealer had no vehicles on lot in the color, but they gave me a color paint brochure and it looks close, but a little lighter, I expect to be happy.

Heres a pic of a 2021 Carbonized truck next to a Magnetic truck.
Screenshot_20200927-053608_Chrome.jpg

Just got a carbonized explorer in today. The color looks great I actually like it better than magnetic. Slightly lighter with a little more shine and sparkle.

Check out my post from last week. I took some pics of an explorer with carbonized gray. Yes it is a touch lighter but definitely close to magnetic. I was not dissapointed.

Congrats and welcome to the forums! ?

Congrats and welcome to the forums! ?
Thank you, sir!

I will keep you all in the loop as the process continues towards delivery and first impressions. Definitely excited.

Does anyone have any idea what interior color comes with the Carbonized Gray? I’m about to buy some WeatherTech mats for my 21 Tremor (being built soon). Can’t decide of I should go with gray mats or black?

It depends on what trim level truck u have coming. I believe XLT has gray or camel, Lariat has black or camel, King Ranch has an orange brown color and Platinum has black or a maroon color. I personally would go with the black mats. Hope this helps and welcome to the club. Get ready to spend lots of money. ?

Congrats, welcome and did you get the factory winch?

I suppose it makes sense the the different trim levels would have different interior colors. I went with the Lariat package, so black WeatherTech's are probably the way to go.

I didn't do the winch because I'm planning to switch out the bumpers for Ranch Hands (Legend). My deer lease has 12 bump gates that can be a real pain to navigate if my sons (gate boys) aren't around to help!

Back