2021 Bronco

A manual with a crawl gear!
2021-ford-bronco-manual-transmission-7-speed-1024x924.jpg

Awesome, been trying to buy A stock one like that for a year, guy won’t sell it To me.

When is Ford going to reveal this new Bronco?

When is Ford going to reveal this new Bronco?

July 13th.

Also 2021 Ford Bronco reservations will open and require $100 deposit during the reveal.

I can't wait to see the Raptor version of the bronco. This may be my Jeeps replacement.

I'm thinking one will replace my wife's 4runner. A Tremor and Bronco will be a good combo at our house.

New teaser photos released:

2021-bronco-teaser1.jpg

2021-bronco-teaser2.jpg

Awesome, been trying to buy A stock one like that for a year, guy won’t sell it To me.
We bought it 18 years ago from a 20 year old that got it from his aunt. It was his uncle who passed away and sat in the garage for 15 years before he got it. Drove it a lil over a year and I bought it. It still had the original owner manual and the build sheet. Stick price was $5487.00.

definitely sounds like a turbo 4. can't wait for the reveal.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Reveal-Teaser-001.jpg

Here's the latest press release on the reveal:

Ford Motor is partnering with Disney for unique unveilings of its new lineup of Bronco SUVs as automakers globally seek alternative ways to garner attention for highly-anticipated vehicles during the coronavirus pandemic.

The automaker will unveil its “Ford Bronco 4x4 family” of vehicles July 13 across Disney’s media networks in the U.S. – marking the first-ever, prime-time product reveal across Disney’s broadcast, cable, digital and streaming properties, including ABC, ESPN, National Geographic and Hulu.

“This is enormous for us. This is the return of an icon that people have just been clamoring about for years,” Matt VanDyke, director of Ford U.S. marketing, told CNBC. “For us, this is just of huge importance and carefully crafted.”

Ford worked with Disney CreativeWorks, the company’s creative agency, to create custom three-minute videos for each network to debut the vehicles. The videos will air during the first commercial breaks of each network’s 8 p.m. broadcast, followed by the Hulu streaming service beginning the next day.

Each “film” features a special guest: professional climber Brooke Raboutou for ESPN’s “SportsCenter;” country music singer Kip Moore for the “CMA Best of Fest” on ABC; and Academy Award-winning director Jimmy Chin, a professional climber, will spotlight another Bronco during “National Parks: Yosemite” on National Geographic. Chin, a cinematographer and photographer, also assisted Ford in creating the spots for each of the networks, VanDyke said.

“We absolutely intend on putting our best foot forward and making sure that the Bronco gets the glory it deserves. We’re so excited about this partnership that’s so unique with Disney to co-create it,” VanDyke said. “We think it will draw a huge amount of additional interest to our own properties and just make this reveal one that we’ll never forget.”

VanDyke declined to discuss financial details of the partnership other than saying it is “a paid integration and a partnership” with “advertising that’s associated with it.”

The videos will refer viewers to Ford.com for more information as well as the ability to place $100 reservations for the Bronco. The site as well as Ford’s social media channels also will have additional content and videos, including a longer unveiling of the Bronco family.

Definitely watching.

Where is the reveal? I watched the 11 min You Tube video and can't find anything else. Is there not a studio reveal?

Where is the reveal? I watched the 11 min You Tube video and can't find anything else. Is there not a studio reveal?
No Idea...Ford is good at these half ass reveals.
Badlands or Wildtrak...

Capability
2-Door4-Door
Approach Angle (Deg.)35.4(Base)-43.3(with 35" tire)35.5(Base)-43.4(with 35" tire)
Breakover Angle (Deg.)21.1(Base)-29.1(with 35" tire)20.0(Base)-27.2(with 35" tire)
Departure Angle (Deg.)30.0(Base)-37.3(with 35" tire)29.8(Base)-37.1(with 35" tire)
Ramp Travel Index413-610367-537
Ground Clearance8.3(Base)-11.8(with 35" tire)8.3(Base)-11.8(with 35" tire)
Water Fording800/850/875800/850/875

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back