modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I know we are here to talk about the Tremor, but this is exciting for all Ford fans. Just in case you missed it, photos leaked today of the new 2021 Ford Bronco.

2021-silver-bronco.jpg

Holy smokes. That looks badass. I might have to get one of those!

My bride needs a new ride...

Ed

my tremor will look good between my 1996 bronco sport black and my 2021 bronco sport black

Looks like they will be giving the JEEPERS a run for the money. As a Rubicon owner I can tell you first hand that Ford does a better job of fit n finish as well as paint quality.

It makes sense if Ford is going to use the new tremor package on the Bronco then they would offer it to the F150. I would like to see it for Super Duty’s only but get what they are doing.

I think the Raptor is a huge upgrade and incredible off-roader but the tremor would be less money with more Offroad capability than the FX4 package.

Let’s face it the tremor is a hit with Ford and now they want to spread it around to other offerings, not just the super duty crowd. You know something, not everyone needs a Super Duty!

My bride needs a new ride...

Ed

That is exactly part of my plan too! LOL Thankfully, she's cool about that type of stuff! She prefers manuals too! LOL

The Tremor is , for now , in all reality, a pipedream for me.....the 2021 Bronco however is what I have been waiting and planning a very long time for.

The Bronco is the reality. I just hang here because this is a cool group representing a cool product. I have been LIVING over at Bronco6g.com for the past month or so it seems!!! LOL

As far as a Tremor Bronco, details are still scant, but there are confirmed trim levels/options that will have factory 33 AANNDD factory 35's. The test/camoflaged mules have been sporting a metric tire that measures out at 34.5 -ish inches. If you ever look at the specs of a 35 x 12.5 tire, they are all around 34.5" .... so that is a 35" tire. (The Tremor tire stands out in this regard @ 35.1")
The interior sneak peeks have shown what appears to be selectable lockers front and rear and a selectable/adjustable transfer case.
There have been RUMOURS of a "warthog" package that may run .......freaking 37"s.
The insiders have been adamant that this thing, the factory available options , etc etc are going to blow us away.
Full reveal is expected on the 18th or 20th, due to some hints from Ford today.
Here are the latest pics. Note the topless two door in the back ground!

Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg

Not quite sure I like those hood hook things. i don't see what their purpose is. Hopefully those go away for the production model.

Supposedly, optional/removeable.
They're for the kayaking, canoeing crowd to tie down their stuff.
ah. that makes sense. Hopefully they are optional

my tremor will look good between my 1996 bronco sport black and my 2021 bronco sport black

This is the 2021 Bronco Sport. "Sport" is not a trim package anymore.
Built on the same platform as the Escape, just more "rugged".
It is not the same vehicle as the "Bronco".
Apparently, their goal is to have multiple vehicles in the "Bronco" family. They are making a Brand out of the name....like "Jeep" ...... Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Compass , etc, etc.
Love the color though .... the new "Area 51" color.

Attachments

• b1-1583768057.jpg
    b1-1583768057.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 65
Still not sure if I like it or not. Definitely don’t like the small Baby Bronco look.

I am going to have to see it in person before I make my final judgement. From what I have seen so far it just looks like a four door version of the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a removable top. I was really hoping that Ford could replicate the original Bronco style with some real power under the hood.

When I add its disappointing looks together with what is rumored to be a lackluster 2.3 Turbo 4 cylinder engine I am not impressed. As of now it will probably be another Rubicon to replace the wife's current daily driver.

Latest Discussions

Back