2021 Bronco

Is the manual really only available with the 2.3l 4 banger?

You'll be waiting indefinitely!
Thats why I am keeping my Ruby and Raptor, but it would be a fun vehicle Imagine a nice 730 hp Bronco with upgraded tires, brakes and suspension .

Exactly don't get your hopes up...

Meanwhile at GM:

12456113.jpg

Last edited:
I would trade in that mechanical rectum wrangler of my wife's on a Bronco in a second if it wouldn't cost me my marriage.

I would trade in that mechanical rectum wrangler of my wife's on a Bronco in a second if it wouldn't cost me my marriage.
What year wrangler?

What was paid vs what we got...no. Wanders all over the road. Not impressed.
Definitely a buyer beware with vehicles. Things aren't what they used to be...only fiat group vehicle I'd buy is a Viper.

You can get a supercharged 5.0 Coyote for the Bronco ???

Just want the 5.0 truck motor or 7.3(it may be smaller than the 5.0dohc) compatible with 7sp man! No blower needed....

What was paid vs what we got...no. Wanders all over the road. Not impressed.
sorry to hear, I kept my last of the real Wranglers 2017( JK), It's the real deal. disappointed they changed the Jeeps The JL wranglers are not as advertised. Plus FCA has poor quality paint. My Tremor and Raptor have far superior paint jobs compared to our FCA cars.

sorry to hear, I kept my last of the real Wranglers 2017( JK), It's the real deal. disappointed they changed the Jeeps The JL wranglers are not as advertised. Plus FCA has poor quality paint. My Tremor and Raptor have far superior paint jobs compared to our FCA cars.
Love the JL. My only complaint is it’s $10k more than the jk. Haha.

My wife and I have a JL, and we love ours. I've also had a JK and TJ. Loved those too. Not sure the JK was the last of the real jeeps i believe the CJ or even the TJ were. I remember when the JK came out how all the TJ owners were saying the JK was too wide, the engine was a v6 instead of I6, blah, blah, blah..

My wife and I have a JL, and we love ours. I've also had a JK and TJ. Loved those too. Not sure the JK was the last of the real jeeps i believe the CJ or even the TJ were. I remember when the JK came out how all the TJ owners were saying the JK was too wide, the engine was a v6 instead of I6, blah, blah, blah..
you lost me at TJ :cool:,

buddy of mine had one and he got all the" Schmidt " for having square lights.
I see what they are doing with the JK then the JL. Even the Gen 1 Raptor to the Gen 2 lighter with better center of gravity, More suspension. Probably similar with the new Bronco. Just kinda wonder if the Bronco will be like the Ford "GT". May be a good investment.

Love the JL. My only complaint is it’s $10k more than the jk. Haha.
Well there is a ton of them on the road so consumers did not seem to mind the price tag.

I dunno, but I might hold off on the Bronco were I in the market for one...Jeep coming out with a V8 soon to combat Bronco...Maybe sooner or later Bronco might come with a V8 or at least the 3.5 V6 twin turbo and name it "Bronco-Raptor"?

May be worth the wait...

Back