2021 Bronco

my wife was looking at a JLU and now can't stop talking about the new bronco. we did the reservation but she is stuck because she wanted the jeep 4dr but 2dr looks so good.

Is the 2.7 eco boost any good?

Wife just said since I am getting a Tremor she gets a Bronco. I asked if we could wait for the Bronco Raptor. Really hoping it could happen. With the live valve Foxes I am definitely in. Be even better if the Coyote would fit the engine bay.

Wife just said since I am getting a Tremor she gets a Bronco. I asked if we could wait for the Bronco Raptor. Really hoping it could happen. With the live valve Foxes I am definitely in. Be even better if the Coyote would fit the engine bay.
Even that would be awesome, coyote with a manual trans! Hell yeah!

Put deposit down on Wildtrak Bronco this morning. Could not get on the site last night, kept crashing.

The wildtrak or any bronco with Sasquatch is basically a raptor bronco. They may put a v8 in it in a couple years but also could pass altogether. If it’s my money I’d wager nada.

The Sasquatch has the piggy back bilstien coilovers the high spread off-road steering stabilizers and the 35 inch tire with beadlock rims. Yes you can get the bead locks. If you want more just add the fox reservoir coilovers after market.

Plus they say with mild tuning the 2.7 is capable at 550rwhp. That’s crazy!

I reserved a badlands 2dr. You can’t reserve at a dealer you need to do it online.
Also you can’t choose a dealer it will choose one based on your zip. If you want a specific dealer make sure you have their zip before you order.

Think I will stay with my Ruby, It does everything I need it to do and its all paid for. and it has a winch, 35s, upgraded brakes, 18" full wheel travel, hi tuk exhaust, manual trans, heated seats, navi, rock track, dana 44s........ gotta have at least one Mopar in the stable. Plus my dog likes to drive it

The wildtrak or any bronco with Sasquatch is basically a raptor bronco. They may put a v8 in it in a couple years but also could pass altogether. If it’s my money I’d wager nada.

The Sasquatch has the piggy back bilstien coilovers the high spread off-road steering stabilizers and the 35 inch tire with beadlock rims. Yes you can get the bead locks. If you want more just add the fox reservoir coilovers after market.

I reserved a badlands 2dr. You can’t reserve at a dealer you need to do it online.
Also you can’t choose a dealer it will choose one based on your zip. If you want a specific dealer make sure you have their zip before you order.
Still sounds like crap...nothing like a V8 or even a burly straight six.

If the 2.7 has any of the issues the 3.5L EcoBurst has, hell no!

2.7 is much better than the 3.5 according to reports.

I remember getting Sooooo much grief on a certain forum when I complained about giving up my 6.2L Gen 1 for the 3.5L Gen 2. People said I was stuck in the past. Haha! They can eat Crow now! :)

Got mine in last night with 1 minute to go as a first day order. :ROFLMAO: I dig the look and use of the 35" tires but might just stick with the 33s and the upgraded motor.

IMG_1820.png

I remember getting Sooooo much grief on a certain forum when I complained about giving up my 6.2L Gen 1 for the 3.5L Gen 2. People said I was stuck in the past. Haha! Proved them wrong :)
As you saw the certain forum is still saying the 3.5 is soooo much better than the 6.2. I know many others who chose the 17+ superduty platinums instead of buying that 3.5R.

Can’t be. Not real raptor people.
Well they don’t drive it like should.
Mall crawlers.
The gen 2 was too expensive for them.
Then I posted a pic of an old truck a friend had. Built by Jarrett Valenti and Corey Kausch.
11290926-5FBC-452D-884A-B6C9BFFED190.jpeg

Last edited:
I will wait for the "Shelby" Bronco with a supercharged flat plane crank V-8, add some Shelby stripes and 35s with huge Brembos. Maybe some fox shocks from a Raptor......... come on Ford......... manual trans option..... or 10 speed. Custom dual exhaust......

I will wait for the "Shelby" Bronco with a supercharged flat plane crank V-8, add some Shelby stripes and 35s with huge Brembos. Maybe some fox shocks from a Raptor......... come on Ford......... manual trans option..... or 10 speed. Custom dual exhaust......

You'll be waiting indefinitely!

Back