2021 Antimatter Blue is here.

Kernaljonboy

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2006 GMC Canyon
Current Ride #2
2021 F-250 Tremor
It arrived at the dealership today. Probably the first 2021 Tremor on here and in Antimatter Blue. It is darker than I expected but it an awesome color.
D70CF672-41D6-49BF-B885-29D173E5A4C2.jpeg
D5B56565-5A7A-437A-8A12-7E8ACB22F381.jpeg
07C3AAE9-D3D0-4751-977C-E99C64A2A09D.jpeg
0F7EA893-B2BC-444F-8AFD-EE439AB2D4BE.jpeg
EB906A17-9BE8-48B0-82C7-1B1A446F7731.jpeg

Awsome! That's exactly what I was hoping it would look like. Been waiting to see some photos like these.

Thanks for the pics!

Wow, that is dark! Basically black with blue flake.
Awsome! That's exactly what I was hoping it would look like. Been waiting to see some photos like these.
I think it will show more blue when they get it cleaned up. It had just shown up at the dealership, they still have to to do their PDI and clean it up. It had a lot of dust on it from the factory and shipping.

Wow! That's awesome @Kernaljonboy - Congrats on being the first person on the forum (that I know of?) to pick up a 2021!! ? :cool:

Can you post a close up pic of that color in the sunlight?
I will when I receive the truck. It had just arrived and was really dusty. We still have to finish the paperwork on Monday.

THATS IS DARK!!!!!! i am glad i went with the blue jean .... over the anti matter blue .... probably looks better in person but damn it looks like black

So from production of 11/04/2020 to your dealer in 4 days???? That is quick or is my math wrong?

Congrats KernalJonBoy!
I've seen that color on [pics of] other vehicles, but that's the first Tremor I've seen in antimatter blue.
I'm excited for you, and hope it makes you a good p/up.
I'm interested in seeing additional pics, after it's all cleaned up. In the sun pics & shade pics would be nice.
Again, congrats.

So from production of 11/04/2020 to your dealer in 4 days???? That is quick or is my math wrong?
Your math is correct. I think it may have to do with the trucking company has a hub a few miles from me and it just caught a ride home with a driver that works out of that hub.

Congrats KernalJonBoy!
I've seen that color on [pics of] other vehicles, but that's the first Tremor I've seen in antimatter blue.
I'm excited for you, and hope it makes you a good p/up.
I'm interested in seeing additional pics, after it's all cleaned up. In the sun pics & shade pics would be nice.
Again, congrats.
Thanks I am excited about it too. I am also wanting to see it all cleaned up. I will definitely be taking a lot of pics of it.

Wow! That's awesome @Kernaljonboy - Congrats on being the first person on the forum (that I know of?) to pick up a 2021!! ? :cool:

Can you post a close up pic of that color in the sunlight?

His photos add like another 25% or 30% to the inventory of real life photos of AM blue as of right now. I keep out a pretty close eye, as do others on here I'm sure. Guys from the F150 and Bronco forums will be borrowing his photos for their AM blue threads for sure.

This may help show some other angles of the paint in the sunlight.

Really too bad the truck isn't parked 90 degrees either way from current. The sunlight is dead on your front end, so the only thing showing the flake and color is the first couple inches of your hood.

Really too bad the truck isn't parked 90 degrees either way from current. The sunlight is dead on your front end, so the only thing showing the flake and color is the first couple inches of your hood.
I will get better photos and video in a few days when I take possession of the truck.

Back