modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Looks like we'll be able to finally see what's under the hood on the next generation Raptor. According to Car & Driver, it's a 700+ V8!

2022-ford-f-150-raptor-spied-1610644520.jpg

• 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor, which will be revealed on February 3, testing with a powerful supercharged V-8 engine to take on the 702-hp Ram 1500 TRX.
  • It's likely to be a detuned version of the Predator V-8 that powers the 760-hp Mustang Shelby GT500.
  • The V-8 is rumored to be saved for an even higher-performance F-150 Raptor R model.

Check out this spy video with sound:

i think the stock raptor will still be the 3.5 v6 but a raptor r i can see having the v8 in it .... but thats my prediction

If it can tow 10k, has a higher payload capacity than 1700, and comes with the hybrid generator option, then I'll trade my Tremor in a heartbeat ?

Maybe it will be time to sell off my 2012 SVT V-8 Raptor for one. Every time I visit my dealership the sales manager asked me if they can buy back from me. Trade bait but I won't pay ADM.

Maybe it will be time to sell off my 2012 SVT V-8 Raptor for one. Every time I visit my dealership the sales manager asked me if they can buy back from me. Trade bait but I won't pay ADM.
I kept my Raptor because I was nervous about switching to a Super Duty full time. After 45 days of owning the Tremor I decided to sell my 2010 SCAB Gen 1 Raptor. The truck sold in 18 hours of being posted online. Sold for 31k, I paid 44.5k for it in 2010 it had 86k on the odometer. The Gen 1’s held their value really well.

I’m intrigued about this new version... Can’t wait to see it uncovered I loved my Raptor.

I think they’ll sell as many raptors as they can make. Whether it’s ecoboost, v8, or both. I don’t see why they won’t do 2 engine options. More volume. Not everyone can afford a 90k+ truck. It’s the same reason that they offer a v6 mustang. People want the image but can’t always pay full price.

If it can tow 10k, has a higher payload capacity than 1700, and comes with the hybrid generator option, then I'll trade my Tremor in a heartbeat ?

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet combo right there!

Ford better do some thing Rams calling them out they have a picture under the airbox of a T Rex with a raptor in its mouth ?
0C2CF6CF-EB2A-4078-BABD-7F8CC6ECC647.png
93CCD06A-06E5-4BCA-9073-FB87492654AA.png

did you see the ram that streetspeed717 jumped and destroyed the shit out of because it couldn't survive the jump
I just watched it. It's banged up more than what they are saying. It might run, but there is no way that the frame is not bent. Blew the rear glass out, tailgate not shutting right, bed rail trim missing, etc. (Good way to waste $90 grand) Just watch it land, I guarantee that passenger frame rail is bent up.

I just watched it. It's banged up more than what they are saying. It might run, but there is no way that the frame is not bent. Blew the rear glass out, tailgate not shutting right, bed rail trim missing, etc. (Good way to waste $90 grand) Just watch it land, I guarantee that passenger frame rail is bent up.
thats why he is a youtuber that gets to test it out for the rest of us ... and he doesn't lose much as it is his business to do content like that ... so you can be mad that he did that but he gives away a car or truck every fucking months ... for the last year or so ... i don't mind him testing the limits of a vehicle as the factory wouldn't test like this ... so better him then me ... also its a Ram so i don't care it will fall apart in the future anyways

did you see the ram that streetspeed717 jumped and destroyed the shit out of because it couldn't survive the jump
Yeah I can’t believe that thing handled that as good as a did he needs a better landing though that was terrible and I know if I got one I wouldn’t get the glass roof it looked like it went all over the interior

Yeah I can’t believe that thing handled that as good as a did he needs a better landing though that was terrible and I know if I got one I wouldn’t get the glass roof it looked like it went all over the interior
Glass roof survived, I doubt it drives perfect now.

the back window is what broke the sun roof was fine

Glass roof survived, I doubt it drives perfect now.
he posted in instagram that is does drive fine at 80mph ... but who knows ... it has a beefy frame but others things may be broken

I started to type "sell it to me if you decide to sell it" then I remembered that I would be living in it after the divorce that would cause. I decided not to make such an offer after all.

he posted in instagram that is does drive fine at 80mph ... but who knows ... it has a beefy frame but others things may be broken
I watch the build thing they were saying the frame is beefed up and boxed but it might be out a little Long as it rides straight down the road that’s what that thing was built for ?

I watch the build thing they were saying the frame is beefed up and boxed but it might be out a little Long as it rides straight down the road that’s what that thing was bill for ?
hahaha that true .... but honestly its a FCA product i don't trust it ... and wouldn't tough with a 10 ft pole

Latest Discussions

Back