2020 Week of 10/5 Build Date

the_doc

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'20 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
'02 Explorer V8
I've noticed at least one other custom order on the forums with a build week of 10/5. I'm curious if there are any more lurking. I also wonder if anyone has seen a later build date than this for a 2020. Could 10/5 be the latest they are scheduling any 2020 orders? Another thing to note is that I wasn't able to see this build date on either of the tracking sites, but my dealer gave me this information. I was originally scheduled for 9/21, but got pushed back to the 10/5 date.

I ordered on 6/24
VIN on 7/16

1598456622036.png

It will come way sooner. When mine said scheduled to week it was already on the line. When it said built it was already on a truck and when it said shipping it was already at the dealership.

It will come way sooner. When mine said scheduled to week it was already on the line. When it said built it was already on a truck and when it said shipping it was already at the dealership.
Man I wish I had your luck!

Man I wish I had your luck!
I am pretty sure luck had nothing to do with it. They want your hard earned $$$$ and will provide you a new Tremor very soon. Like you I was ready to hand it over as soon as it came in. I am thrilled with my purchase and you will be too.

Hey Doc... I'm a week of 10/5.

I know for a fact there are some Week of 10/12 people out there. But that's the latest I've seen.

I think the Ford site is about 3-4 days behind and seems to go down often. They always over state the shipping time by a week. Unless you are north of the border. Our friends to the north seem to have long waits for these trucks.

I think the Ford site is about 3-4 days behind and seems to go down often. They always over state the shipping time by a week. Unless you are north of the border. Our friends to the north seem to have long waits for these trucks.
The Ford site still has me check marked as processing 6/6/2 but it shows and unchecked in process build date of 8/16 and a delivery dot as N/A, however it is saying it will be delivered to my dealership in 13 days at the top. Allumizilla has been stuck at “in process-sent offsite” since 8/16. ??‍♂️

The Ford site still has me check marked as processing 6/6/2 but it shows and unchecked in process build date of 8/16 and a delivery dot as N/A, however it is saying it will be delivered to my dealership in 13 days at the top. Allumizilla has been stuck at “in process-sent offsite” since 8/16. ??‍♂️
They just give you an idea of the status not really in real time. I think somebody had to manually update each build and that person must have went on a summer vacation.

My Ford dealer just emailed the District Manager at Ford to see what's going on? And why is my customer order been sitting for over a week at "In Production-Offsite". This thing should be on a truck heading for the border.

I’ve come to the determination that I have a real love hate relationship with this whole order tracking ability.

I’ve come to the determination that I have a real love hate relationship with this whole order tracking ability.
I think it's time to put the magic slippers back on, Click your heels three times while saying........."There is nothing like a TREMOR", "There is nothing like...................................................."

I sure hope something like that is true. I'm getting antsy about this whole thing. I'd like to get it with a little bit of time to do some mods before Michigan winter strikes so it doesn't immediately get trashed with mud and salt =P

Hey Doc... I'm a week of 10/5.

I know for a fact there are some Week of 10/12 people out there. But that's the latest I've seen.

Good to hear there are some builds after 10/5. I was beginning to think the 10/5 build week was a catch all for orders that weren't really going to be built before 2021 change over.

I ordered 8-14-20... build week is 10-19-20 supposedly..

I've noticed at least one other custom order on the forums with a build week of 10/5. I'm curious if there are any more lurking. I also wonder if anyone has seen a later build date than this for a 2020. Could 10/5 be the latest they are scheduling any 2020 orders? Another thing to note is that I wasn't able to see this build date on either of the tracking sites, but my dealer gave me this information. I was originally scheduled for 9/21, but got pushed back to the 10/5 date.

I ordered on 6/24
VIN on 7/16

View attachment 4119

10/12 for me.

I saw something that said 8/10 was the start of 2021 builds. I ordered mine 2 weeks later on 8/24. Did you get some unbelievable discounts and rebates that you ordered a 2020. I think it’s going to be practically the same truck for 2021. What color and trim did you order brother man

Ordered mine on 8/12. Dealer told me that it is previewing for a mid-October build. My guess would be 10/12 or 10/19. Haven't even gotten a VIN yet, so just impatiently waiting.

Ordered mine on 8/12. Dealer told me that it is previewing for a mid-October build. My guess would be 10/12 or 10/19. Haven't even gotten a VIN yet, so just impatiently waiting.
The wait is killing me also, and Monday will be a full week since I placed my order. I’m loving this forum to get so many ideas of what to do with my truck when I get it.
I loved that 40” LED light bar someone put on the front of their truck. So hang in there my friend and know you will be getting that sick truck soon enough. I opted for the Platinum in Silver. What color and trim brother man. And where you from. I’m in the NYC area. Well on Long Island where they have SO MANY BEACHES.
Want to eventually move away from all these Liberal Assholes making a mess of this State. Love to see a pic of your truck when you get it. ✌️
1598717344677.png

This is that 40” curved light bar I saw that in planning on getting. ???✌️

Ordered mine on 7/6 and still no Vin ?

Ordered 7/28, build week of 10/19. Has shown "processing" every. single. time. I've checked it.

Painful really. Not sure if I'm happy knowing my truck will be among the last 2020's or frustrated. I'm crossing my fingers they'll have some strong incentives leading into the Holidays and at the VERY tail end of the 2020 model year. ?

Latest Discussions

Back