2020 Tremor Build

Did you remove and install yourself? how was that?
It wasn’t bad at all, get on YouTube and you can find some videos of the removal of the 2020 grills and they are different from the 2019’s so find the videos for the 2020 grill.

Are you guys talking about the percentage of window tint, or saying that you put ceramic coating on windshield ? Sorry if it’s a dumb question I am new to some of this?
It’s the tint on the windows. Although I do have a kit to ceramic coat my front windshield just waiting for it to cool off some to apply it. It supposed to help shed the rain and also protect from chips from rocks.

Considering adding some myself. Does it actually make a difference with the backup lights on?
This is a really really nice kit with a USA made product and lifetime warranty that doesn’t require any cutting.

Truck looks awesome what window rainguards did you go with model# have been looking at weather tech but have read some bad reviews?
I would love to know what brand this is as well - i like the low profile look of it and how it extends down the window (flush with the side mirror). I've also heard issues with weather tech.....

Recon truck lights. Got them off their website. GoRecon.com I believe.Nice and bright. After it gets dark I'll take a pic.
Oh gawd, DONT go to recon.com by mistake. Won’t find truck parts there.

This is a nice looking setup. This was also why I went with the iconic silver, so that I didn't have as much as a contrast.

Got the front windshield tinted with darker brow up top. Put the paint matched mirror caps on waiting on all my other paint matched part to come in, front grill , ovals front and rear, door handles and rear panel. Can’t wait!View attachment 1193View attachment 1194View attachment 1195View attachment 1196View attachment 1197View attachment 1198
where did you get you body paint parts such as mirror cap, door handles and tailgate platinum chrome piece?

Got my painted to match side badges and door handles today and installed them. Love how they turned out. Now all I’m waiting on is the rear tailgate appliqué which is coming tomorrow and the grill and front and rear ovals Which he’s been waiting on the rear oval because it was on back order. View attachment 1280View attachment 1281View attachment 1282View attachment 1283View attachment 1284View attachment 1285View attachment 1286
Where did you get these painted to match parts? Also the applique on the tailgate... did you have it painted locally? Any tips? I've got a King Ranch I want to do this with.

View attachment 419

I will get this Thread started! I am new to the Ford world. Coming from a 2015 GMC Denali HD with a mod list longer than your kids Santa list.
Decided to trade it in and went with the 2020 Tremor 6.7 Platinum. I have only had it a week.
It immediately went in for PPF, Tint all around, BRAY windshield film, and wrapped the mirror caps and door sill by window black.
I am already prepping for things like: Tune, exhaust, intake. Figuring out options for the black out package that the lariat offers. Where to put an LED bar, maybe a train horn (because why not).
what is BRAY windshield film ?

Back