2020 Super Duty Service/Repair Manual?

SManZ

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor XLT 7.3L
Has anybody gotten a service or repair manual for the 2020 Super Duty? Where did you get it from and how much did it cost? I've searched but the sites I'm finding don't really look legit.

I like to have complete service manuals for the vehicles I own. Aside from tire changes, I do my own work and they can come in handy.

Thanks!

Watch for the Ford Service CDs or other manuals to pop up for sale on Ebay. Otherwise you can buy them thru Haynes(??) as they produce the Ford manuals.

The Haynes manuals currently only cover up to the 2011-2016 Super Duty - nothing for 2017 and up

I picked up one of the service manuals off of eBay. Its got an index with links and the whole thing appears to be very helpful. A bargain at $40.

Also, there is a way to drain, fill, and check transmission fluid levels. It involves removing the pan to drain, filling, running, checking/filling, running again, checking again.

I picked up one of the service manuals off of eBay. Its got an index with links and the whole thing appears to be very helpful. A bargain at $40.

Also, there is a way to drain, fill, and check transmission fluid levels. It involves removing the pan to drain, filling, running, checking/filling, running again, checking again.

Does it include any diag info for codes stored?

Back