Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
2020-super-duty-roush.jpg

Roush Performance has finally revealed its new custom Ford Super Duty package. Available for the Ford F-250 Super Duty or F-350 Super Duty equipped with the Lariat Sport Package and 6.7-liter turbo V8 diesel that produces 475 hp and 1050 lb-ft of torque, the 2020 Roush Super Duty package includes a Fox 2.0 Performance suspension system with performance shocks and springs, while unique 20-inch satin black wheels and wrapped in General Grabber ATX all-terrain tires improve the Super Duty's capability in all conditions.

2020-super-duty-roush2.jpg

Upgraded performance brake rotors provide improved stopping power. While there are no power upgrades, the Super Duty's V8 diesel growls more aggressively thanks to Roush's dual-tip DPF-back exhaust system that increases airflow and "delivers a powerful exhaust note." To give the Super Duty a more menacing appearance, Roush has also upgraded the exterior with a blacked-out grille featuring dual LED light bars, a custom front bumper cover and fender flares. Other aggressive exterior enhancements include black fender badges, branding on the bottom of the front doors, and an American flag graphic on the rear quarter panels. Inside, the seats are embroidered with Roush's logo, complemented with a Roush gauge cluster, serialized console badge, and special floor liners.

For more information, visit: https://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/f150-2020-superduty.html

Brakes, wheels, tires, FOX shocks, and a cat back. Probably $7,000+ knowing Roush. Wonder why they only cater to the 6.7 crowd, as their not doing any horsepower upgrades anyway. All the stuff they are doing should be the same 6.7 or 7.3 (outside the cat-back).

The F150 looks pretty awesome with the Roush kit and has a good bit of upgrade but the SuperDuty doesn't really need it. Or at least roush doesn't provide much; but they're not exactly an off-road providing company. I nearly bought an f150 with the Roush packaging just before I found my Tremor.

Brakes, wheels, tires, FOX shocks, and a cat back. Probably $7,000+ knowing Roush. Wonder why they only cater to the 6.7 crowd, as their not doing any horsepower upgrades anyway. All the stuff they are doing should be the same 6.7 or 7.3 (outside the cat-back).

Looks like its about 2x that!

No no. It would retail for $7k. Roush will charge $15k.
$1k brakes, $3k wheels/tires, $1k for shocks, $500 cat back plus installation and taxes you’re at $7k.

Oh you get a warranty that Roush won’t warranty....

I dig the LED lights in the grille, I wonder how something similar could be done with the stock grille.

View attachment 3194
Well...Like Worley did with his light bar, you'd have to fab something up at this point, unless you've found some discrete manufacturer who makes grilles with LED inserts.

Need a longer bar right there where the 4 LEDs are, like a 50" so that the daytime running lights blend in with the light bar.
I get it ... I had two square lights in the space behind the license plate on my F150 ... Trying to get Zroadz to do the same for the super duty...

Back