Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
Cyber Orange Metallic 2022 Bronco Sport 4x4
Does anyone know what date Ford started the 2020 production run???? All this talk about peoples trucks going into production, I starting looking at my truck a little closer. My Window Sticker is dated 11-05-2019, and my GVWR Label inside the drivers door is dated 11/2019. I know I am driving one of the first Handful of Tremors sold to John Q Public, but I was curious how close my trucks build was to the beginning???

My truck was built in KY...Looks like at or near day 2 of 2020 Production!

2020_Production_start.JPG

Last edited:
Thats pretty ?

I had one the last 2000 MY Trans Am to come off the line before they closed the Therese plant in Canada where they were made.

I wonder how many Tremors were made this year in total compared to how many Super Duty's overall.

We are in the final 2 months of 2020 production........Here is hoping all you people waiting get as good a truck as mine!!!

My truck has been flawless....the trans shifts smooth....paint is good.....trim inside all fits together nice, engine is perfect....guess I just got lucky!

My truck has been flawless....the trans shifts smooth....paint is good.....trim inside all fits together nice, engine is perfect....guess I just got lucky!
same

not lucky but normal Ford owners , Had many Ford Products and damn few troubles.

same

not lucky but normal Ford owners , Had many Ford Products and damn few troubles.
I agree....this is my 5th new ford in 6 years and I only had 1 problem between them. My F150 had a coolant leak around one of the turbos.....my dealer fixed it in 1 day using the powertrain warranty....no cost to me.

I agree....this is my 5th new ford in 6 years and I only had 1 problem between them. My F150 had a coolant leak around one of the turbos.....my dealer fixed it in 1 day using the powertrain warranty....no cost to me.

Majority of people have no issues and you don’t know because they don’t start threads saying how great there truck has been. You only see problem threads coming up.

Latest Discussions

Back