2020 Platinum Tremor- Silver, Diesel- loving it

Fredc

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 sport
I got super lucky - while doing one of my daily searches on Ford.com, saw that the exact vehicle that I wanted was in route to a dealer, called the dealer, put down a deposit and took delivery yesterday. First impressions- love this truck, coming from f150s, this is my first super duty and first diesel. The truck looks awesome and drives great. Couldn’t be happier. Next on my list - buying a hitch for a 23ft snowmobile trailer and 5,000lb boat, been looking at the various threads. Want to get one with sway bars. Interested to see how it tows. Thanks to everyone for the great info on this forum.

Congrats @Fredc on the Diesel Tremor ? - Glad you were able to find what you were looking for on the lot. Post up some pics when you get a chance!

I got super lucky - while doing one of my daily searches on Ford.com, saw that the exact vehicle that I wanted was in route to a dealer, called the dealer, put down a deposit and took delivery yesterday. First impressions- love this truck, coming from f150s, this is my first super duty and first diesel. The truck looks awesome and drives great. Couldn’t be happier. Next on my list - buying a hitch for a 23ft snowmobile trailer and 5,000lb boat, been looking at the various threads. Want to get one with sway bars. Interested to see how it tows. Thanks to everyone for the great info on this forum.
Congrats on the new ride

Congrats on the Tremor! ?

Nice congratulations!

Back