2020 Ford F-250 Harley-Davidson

2020TremorFreud

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Airforce
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-250 6.7 Fx4 package. Ordered 2020 F-250 platinum with Tremor package
Didn't know where I should post this but Ford just announced a Harley Davidson Ed F-250 to be released in April. Looks like a black and white one with all sorts of custom stuff. 37" tired so assume more than a leveling kit and also Diamond stitched interior. Should be cool seen it on google search main page and don't know how to post a link. But here's a pic.
Screenshot_20200213-194637_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-194637_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wow, I hadn't seen that before. That's pretty cool. A factory truck with 37s! I wonder if this will have a MSRP close to $100k.

So its an over priced conversion package like many of the others? It does look very nice.
The wheel diameter looks huge and there is not much side wall to those tires, I would unfortunately trash those wheels off road. But it should pull those Harlys out to Sturgis.

So its an over priced conversion package like many of the others? It does look very nice.
The wheel diameter looks huge and there is not much side wall to those tires, I would unfortunately trash those wheels off road. But it should pull those Harlys out to Sturgis.
Well yeah these aren't going to be for actual using... lol Going to be the Mall Crawlers but they are very nice.
And yes built by Tuscany but they will be going to Tuscany right after being built and fully warranted by Ford. Like the last Harley trucks they released. Just never seen these and thought I would post the info that's all. Not my cup of tea as the MSRP will be over 100k I bet . And plus i don't like orange at all. Lol

Production of the new F-250 Harley Davidson will be limited to 250 units. Pricing starts at $111,185, and the truck comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty. The trucks will be available through selected Ford dealers beginning in April 2020.

---
Ouch! That's out of my price range.

Wow I knew it was going to be around 100k but 111k WOW!

The leather and pinstriping Is cool, I just don't care for Harley Davidson. Too bad it has to say HD everywhere...would've been cool if there was something more for our Tremors like this.

You gotta lose that chevy looking hood!

Well yeah these aren't going to be for actual using... lol Going to be the Mall Crawlers but they are very nice.
And yes built by Tuscany but they will be going to Tuscany right after being built and fully warranted by Ford. Like the last Harley trucks they released. Just never seen these and thought I would post the info that's all. Not my cup of tea as the MSRP will be over 100k I bet . And plus i don't like orange at all. Lol
Reviving this just to provide my 2 cents BECAUSE as I waited for my Tremor to come in, my dealer gave me a loaner and it was... drum roll..... a F-150 Harley Davidson truck built by Tuscany Motor Company. Pretty much the same thing as the F250 Harley (looks the same). Let me be clear: Thing drives like shit on that 6" BDS lift with 37 Toyo AT tires (basically all your towing capability is out the door). Definitely only a mall crawler at best. And you're buying into a pissing match between FoMoCo and Tuscany when it comes to warranty concerns. honestly, stay away from all these overpriced conversions. Better stick with the quality (or lack thereof) predicament of Ford and be covered.

Attachments

• Camping.png
    Camping.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 93
  • Harley Truck.png
    Harley Truck.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 95
Reviving this just to provide my 2 cents BECAUSE as I waited for my Tremor to come in, my dealer gave me a loaner and it was... drum roll..... a F-150 Harley Davidson truck built by Tuscany Motor Company. Pretty much the same thing as the F250 Harley (looks the same). Let me be clear: Thing drives like shit on that 6" BDS lift with 37 Toyo AT tires (basically all your towing capability is out the door). Definitely only a mall crawler at best. And you're buying into a pissing match between FoMoCo and Tuscany when it comes to warranty concerns. honestly, stay away from all these overpriced conversions. Better stick with the quality (or lack thereof) predicament of Ford and be covered.
Bit too...retro? Reminds me of the modern styling of a Chevy HHR...Looks odd, overdone.

Back