2020 F250 Tremor winch

Dallas2000

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Tremor
What is the Ford part number? When will the winch be available? Has anyone heard any news about it? I contacted my dealership, Ford corporate, Ford Media, and everything else I could find. They all act like they have never heard of it. I have called Ford parts. I have spoken to the parts department at Ford parts. I don't know who else to call or contact. Who else can I call? This is getting ridiculous. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe it’s just not available yet?
There should be a plan by now other than "mid 2020" from Ford. They must have some date in mind. Can you tell I'm anxious?

My guess is the corona has sent that mid 2020 to sometime many months later. Nobody at Ford has been working for the last 2 months.

Anyway, let us know when you figure it out. I'd like to add one to my Tremor!

Ford Motor company plans to start returning to work May 18. They will not be 100% open for many days, weeks or even months.

I plan to order the parts from my dealership and install myself. From what I have seen its a standard 12,000 lb Warn winch mounted in a specific bumper and mounting system. The bumper and mount are the key to what makes it special. Time will tell but you could probably mount another brand winch into the mount will some modifications .
I have a "Low pro" mount bumper and mount on My Jeep with a standard winch by "Smittybuilt." the mount had elongated holes to accept several winch manufactures but the low and hidden style sets mine apart from the typical winches that are mounted on top of the bumper and exposed. the limiting factor is the bumper surrounds the winch. It the winch has features or parts in different areas it may not fit under the bumper. For that reason I will just go with the Warn brand and hopefully they will sell it as a full Kit.

Ford Motor company plans to start returning to work May 18. They will not be 100% open for many days, weeks or even months.

I plan to order the parts from my dealership and install myself. From what I have seen its a standard 12,000 lb Warn winch mounted in a specific bumper and mounting system. The bumper and mount are the key to what makes it special. Time will tell but you could probably mount another brand winch into the mount will some modifications .
I have a "Low pro" mount bumper and mount on My Jeep with a standard winch by "Smittybuilt." the mount had elongated holes to accept several winch manufactures but the low and hidden style sets mine apart from the typical winches that are mounted on top of the bumper and exposed. the limiting factor is the bumper surrounds the winch. It the winch has features or parts in different areas it may not fit under the bumper. For that reason I will just go with the Warn brand and hopefully they will sell it as a full Kit.

I also have a winch mounted to my jeep. My Gen right bumper is literally built around my winch.
IMG_20200419_205300_864.jpg

I chased the part numbers and winch model with dealerships in calif and Vermont and Virginia no luck. got tired of no answers and went with a Fab Four winch mount and a warn 12K-S Platinum. The winch is wireless and about $2000 the mount $900

Attachments

• F250 winch mount by Fab Four.JPG
    F250 winch mount by Fab Four.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 90
I chased the part numbers and winch model with dealerships in calif and Vermont and Virginia no luck. got tired of no answers and went with a Fab Four winch mount and a warn 12K-S Platinum. The winch is wireless and about $2000 the mount $900
Does that cover your front camera or interfere with the collision alert system? I am sure the factory system does not. Also, it would be covered by the Ford warranty.

Does that cover your front camera or interfere with the collision alert system? I am sure the factory system does not. Also, it would be covered by the Ford warranty.
My truck is a XLT and doesn’t have those options, but yes I believe it will interfere with them and does not have the option to relocate them

My truck is a XLT and doesn’t have those options, but yes I believe it will interfere with them and does not have the option to relocate them
Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking is a standard feature for a 2020 F-250 XLT.

Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking is a standard feature for a 2020 F-250 XLT.
Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking is located at the top of the windshield isn't it?

I am not sure where the sensors are mounted but the entire dash board flashes when it is activated.

Back